Mill Road, Kilcoo, Newry BT34 5HD
Agricultural Land For Sale
- Agricultural Lands Extending to c. 14.5 Acres
Additional InformationThe subject property is located on the outskirts of Kilcoo a village parish located between Rathfriland and Castlewellan that lies within the Newry, Mourne and Down District Council area. The lands are accessed from the Mill Road via a shared laneway.
The subject comprises of agricultural land extending to c. 14.5 acres and access from the laneway includes “fording” over the Murdock River. The lands have a steep topography and are laid in grass.
The subject site extends to c. 14.5 acres.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »