Show Home Open Viewing: By appointment only
"LAST ONE REMAINING"
SITE 1: TYPE " W " 3 BEDROOMED DETACHED (£159,950)
Quality, style and convenience in every home.
Lotus living exudes quality and style in every detail.
From superior internal and exterior finishes to the magnificent choice of quality bathrooms, kitchens, tiling, flooring and wood burning stoves, every Lotus home is built with comfort, style and elegance in mind.
With uPVC fascias, soffits, guttering, high performance double glazed windows and French doors, plus highly energy efficient gas central heating, you’ll be able to spend a lot more time and a lot less money, enjoying
Mill Meadows, where tradition meets modern living.
A delightful combination of exceptional detached and semi detached homes designed with a range of traditional finishes to compliment the surrounding countryside. A beautiful blend of old and new come together in this idyllic rural location.
A stunning development offering discerning home buyers the opportunity of tranquil living while meeting all of the needs of a modern lifestyle.
They say that location, location, location is everything and here that really is the case.
The picturesque village of Bessbrook straddles the three townlands of Maghernahely, Clogharevan and Maytown. Situated approximately three miles Northwest of Newry with the A1 carriageway only a short distance away, Bessbrook offers easy commuting to both Belfast and Dublin.
On the outskirts of the village is John Macneill’s Craigmore Viaduct, known locally as the Eighteen Arches, built in 1851. The viaduct still carries the Dublin-Belfast railway line and with 18 twenty metre high arches, spanning about a quarter of a mile, it was for a long time the longest bridge in Ireland.
Derrymore House, a National Trust property open to the public is nearby. The 18th Century thatched house is set in over 100 acres of beautiful parkland and woodland.
Bessbrook offers a choice of 3 high quality primary schools, Bessbrook Primary, St. Peter’s Primary, St. Paul’s Primary and St. Pauls High School, all within easy reach of the development.
The village offers a range of local shops for convenience. For those with a passion for shopping The Quays and Buttercrane Shopping Centres are only a short drive away in the city of Newry.
Specification & Site Plan
- Beautifully designed homes by KCA Architects Ltd.
- 10 year warranty cover
- Double glazed high performance lockable UPVC windows
- GRP Composite coloured front doors with a 5 point locking system
- Mains gas central heating system with a high energy efficiency boiler
- High Thermal Insulation & Energy Efficiency Rating
- Front and rear gardens levelled and seeded
- Tarmac driveway
- Timber fencing to rear garden boundaries
- A range of external finishes incorporated into the external facades to create a balanced streetscape and a sense of place Traditional masonry construction with painted render or brickwork and stonework on selected plots
- Feature lighting to front door
- Wood burning stove including granite hearth
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets throughout, including TV and telephone points
- Wired for satellite point
- Wired for security alarm
- Painted internal doors with chrome ironmongery
- Painted moulded skirting, architraves, stair handrails & balustrades
- All internal walls and ceilings painted throughout
- Smoke, Heat and CO2 detectors as standard
Kitchens & Utility Rooms
- A choice of fully fitted kitchens and utility rooms
- Integrated appliances where applicable including built-in oven and hob, extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge freezer
- Washer Dryer (fitted to utility where applicable)
- Feature downlighters to kitchen
Bathrooms, En-Suites & WCs
- Contemporary white sanitary ware and chrome fittings
- Shower over bath with shower screen (except where separate shower is provided in main bathroom)
- All en-suites have thermostatic showers
- Feature down lighters to main bathroom and ensuite
Floor Coverings & Tiles
- Ceramic floor tiling to kitchen/dining, utility room, bathroom, en-suite and WC
- Ceramic wall tiling between units to kitchen and utility with full height tiling to shower enclosures and above bath
- Splash back tiling to all wash hand basins
- Carpets to lounge, bedrooms, hall, stairs and landings
A management company will be formed by Lotus Homes (UK) Limited and each purchaser will become a member. An annual fee will be payable to the management company to allow for all common areas to be maintained. Many of the properties qualify, subject to property valuation and customers satisfying NICHA criteria and application, for the NI Co-Ownership Scheme. www.co-ownership.org. Lotus Homes (UK) Limited reserve the right to vary specifications to a similar or higher quality.
Contact The Agent
|Selling Agent||Phone Number|
|Digney Boyd||028 3083 3233||Enquire Now|
|Lotus Homes||028 4062 8009||Enquire Now|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right