- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Magnificent 17th Century Converted Mill Race Barn in Delightful Rural Location
- Outstanding Spacious Drawing Room
- Dining Room with Feature Brick Chimney Breast Opening to Superb Modern Kitchen
- 4 Bedrooms, Exceptional Master Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room & Separate Dressing Room
- Deluxe Family Bathroom, Ground Floor wc Facility, Basement Level Utility Room
- Delightful Gardens & Patio Area with South Facing Aspect
- Integral Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating (Underfloor on Ground Floor)/Climate Controlled Air Vent System
- Double Glazed Windows
Additional InformationAn exceptional family home situated in an outstanding rural location in the Hamlet of Ballyknockan Mills. Ideally situated close to Ballygowan, Saintfield and Carryduff. The property is within 15 minutes by car of the impressive shopping complex at Forestside in south east Belfast. Thus well placed for those prospective purchasers seeking a rural home within easy commuting distance of the city centre.
The excellent accommodation comprises on the ground floor, a spacious drawing room, dining room, magnificent modern fitted kitchen, basement level utility room and integral garage. On the first floor is an exceptional master bedroom suite with adjoining ensuite shower room and dressing room, three additonal bedrooms and a deluxe bathroom.
In addition the property benefits from double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, spacious garden access in lawns and paved patio with a south facing aspect. The delightful rural outlook simply adds to the overall character and charm of this truly superb home.
- RECEPTION HALLWAY:
- Italian porcelain tiled floor, feature natural stone wall.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.79m x 5.09m (22' 3" x 16' 8")
Magnificent drawing room with feature brick chimney breast, Manhattan gas coal effect stove, black limestone hearth, solid oak flooring. Double French doors to patio area at front of house.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.36m x 4.131m (14' 4" x 13' 7")
Feature brick chimney breast with Morso "Squirrel" cast iron multi fuel stove, French doors to faux balcony, (full planning permission is in place for additional full length balcony to the rear of the house accessed by these doors). Open access to . . .
- MAGNIFICENT MODERN KITCHEN:
- 4.35m x 3.87m (14' 3" x 12' 8")
Superb range of modern kitchen units with polished granite work surfaces, granite drainer, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for American fridge freezer, Brittania range with five ring ceramic hob and oven underneath, feature brick surround and intgegrated extractor fan, feature tiled flooring. Access to stairs leading to lower level garage and utility room.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.7m x 4.07m (18' 8" x 13' 4")
Up and over door to garage and separate access door, light and power, storage cupboard with heating controls and electric meter box.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.36m x 2.43m (14' 4" x 7' 12")
Range of built-in units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, oil fired boiler and Mega Flow water tank, ceramic tiled floor.
- Vaulted ceiling and feature windows.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.85m x 4.85m (19' 2" x 15' 11")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Impressive double shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower unit, fully tiled walls, wash hand basin in feature tiled vanity shelf, low flush wc, heated towel rail style radiator, feature tiled floor.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.37m x 2.68m (14' 4" x 8' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.37m x 2.62m (14' 4" x 8' 7")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.33m x 2.57m (10' 11" x 8' 5")
- DELUXE FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Panelled bath, low flush wc, modern wash hand basin, heated towel rail style radiator, Aqualisa shower unit.
- Spacious lawn area and patio with south facing aspect with a delightful rural outlook. Driveway leading to parking area at rear of property. Full planning permission in place for separate double garage (1.5 storey), with workshop and conversion of existing garage to habitable room.
Take Comber Road from Carryduff, past Carryduff Building Supplies and take next right into Monlough Road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »