- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- 9 Pump Self Service Fuel Station and Today's Express Convenience Store
- Safety and Work Wear Business in 4,238 sq ft retail unit
- On 0.46 ACRE SITE
Midway Service Station, Tullyraine Road, Banbridge BT66 7PP
Superb opportunity to acquire successful and prominent service station
9 Pump Self Service Fuel Station and Today's Express Convenience Store Plus Safety and Work Wear Business in 4,238 sq ft retail unit on 0.46 acre site
The Midway Service Station is situated on the main Banbridge to Lurgan arterial route, on the Tullyraine Road. The property has benefitted from significant recent investment with the addition of new forecourt branding, digital display signage and rejuvenated retail offering comprising a ‘Today’s’ convenience store, extensive workwear and safety wear business and hot food facilities. The retail unit comprises an impressive 4,238 sq ft of flexible floor space including manager’s office and provides additional revenue opportunities by way of potential sub-division. The covered forecourt comprises 9 self-service fuel pumps with air and water service facilities to the rear. Also included is a mechanic’s workshop/store to the rear providing further commercial opportunities to the successful purchaser.
- Key Features: • 9 self service fuel pumps with Solo branded forecourt covering • Concrete screed forecourt and yard with extensive circulation space • High profile digital pricing display road side to roadside • Additional air and water pump services • Agricultural diesel and home heating oil pump to rear yard • Solid fuels display and storage shelter to front with associated branding • Secure gas cannister display and storage cage with associated branding • CCTV installed • Flood lighting • New low voltage lighting to internal and external • Generous site extending to 0.46 acres (0.19 ha.)
- Retail Unit 4,238 sq ft (394 sqm)
- Retail Unit 4,238 sq ft (394 sqm) Single storey unit with double entrance and dual retail offering: • Today’s convenience store • Midway workwear and safety wear business Key Features:? • Double glazed PVC windows • Steel roller shutter doors • Tiled floors • Suspended ceilings with fluorescent recessed lighting • Split cassette air conditioning unit • Fully fitted with a range of display fittings and racking • Display fridges and freezers • ATM machine in-store • Ice cream dispenser • Bean to cup coffee machine • ‘Bake and bite’ hot food provision • Fully fitted hot food kitchen and associated fixtures and furnishings • Includes fitted manager’s office of 160 sq ft and generous stock storage area of 1,410 sq ft
- Rear Mechanic's Store 973 sq ft (90 sqm)
- Block built store serviced with power and electricity.
- Rates liability
- 2018/2018 £8,908 per annum
- Last 3 years turnover and accounts available on request.
- Stock Available
- Price to be agreed.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »