- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stone cladding faced, granite window sills
- Hardwood double glazed windows and doors.
- 3 large entrances - all with stone piers and gates
- Stone walls & railings along roadside, tarmac driveway
- Mature beech hedging with landscaped lawns
- Large hay shed with a number of loose boxes
- Detached garage 52' x 30
DescriptionA perfect blend of old and new depicts the qualities of this fine residence. Originally built in the early 1900's and totally refurbished about 16 years ago Middleborough House nestled on 6 acres approx. of mature grounds with mature trees and a range of shrubbery and beech hedging.
The spacious residence extends to
210 sq.m/2260 sq.ft and is in excellent condition throughout. The property comprises of porch, entrance hall, 3 large reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, utility, guest wc, 5 bedrooms, 2 ensuites and bathroom.
To the rear of the property is a fine detached double garage, an open sided lean-to hay shed and hay barn containing a number of loose boxes.
Situated less than 1Km from Longwood village, there is substantial road frontage to both the Kinnegad road (R160) road and the Killyon Road. There are a full range of local amenities in the village including shops, post office, pubs, new primary and secondary schools, doctor's surgery, chemist and newly refurbished church. The GAA club is very close by. Located approx. 1Km from Longwood, 9Km Enfield, M4 at Enfield 9.5Km and the M50 at Lucan approx. 50Km.
- Entrrance Porch
- Hardwood door. Double glazed leaded windows. Tiled Floor
- Entrance Hall
- Part glazed hardwood door. Solid oak wood floor. Understairs storage
- Solid oak floors
- Tall cast iron fireplace with granite hearth. Solid oak flooring. Bay window. Double doors. Ceiling coving.
- Cast iron fireplace. Solid oak flooring. Double doors in sittingroom.
- Shaker style fitted units, integrated Whirlpool dishwasher, Tricity Bendix Oven with stainless steel extractor fan, Sink unit with mixer tap, Whirlpool fridge freezer. Tiled over countertop, tiled floor.
- Guest wc
- wc, whb, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Rear Hall
- Tiled floor. Phone for intercom. Door to rear yard/garden.
- Utility Room
- Floor units, Whirpool tumble dryer. Beko washing machine. Tiled over countertop, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1
- Solid oak floor, panelled pine ceiling, fitted wardrobes and dressing table.
- wc, whb, shower with Triton power shower, part tiled walls, tiled floor
- Bedroom 2
- Solid oak floor, fitted wardrobes and dressing table
- wc, whb, shower off mains, fully tiled wals and floor.
- Bedroom 3
- Solid oak floor, built in wardrobes and chest of drawers
- Bedroom 4
- Solid oak floor, built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 5
- Solid oak floor, built in wardrobes and dressing table
- wc, whb, Jacuzzi bath with mixer shower head. Fully tiled walls. Fitted shelving and storage units
- With immersion.
BER No.: 108870592
Energy Performance Indicator: 234.13 kWh/m²/yr
Schools near Middleborough HouseVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »