- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well-defined, mature site
- Great location
- Quiet, picturesque surrounds
DescriptionBeautifully presented detached bungalow located in the quiet surroundings of Meelick. This property is located just 6km from the town of Swinford, and just 1.5km from the N5 Westport-Dublin road. Meelick Primary school is under 1km from the property and Ireland West Airport Knock is 25km away.
Built in 2004, the house sits on a site of just under 0.7acres.
The site comprises large, well-maintained lawns to the front, side and rear as well as a large tarmac drive the extends to the side and rear of the property, allowing for ample parking. There is a steeltech shed to the rear with electricity.
The site is well-defined by fence and block wall and the property is connected to all main services, with a septic tank on-site.
This property, which sits in the shadow of the beautiful Meelick tower, would make an ideal family home.
Contact us today to request the video walkthrough.
- Entrance Hall
- 4.00m x 2.20m (13'1" x 7'3")
- Large, bright hall with timber effect tile floor.
- Living Room
- 5.10m x 4.70m (16'9" x 15'5")
- Large, bright room with semi-solid timber floor, inset stove with marble surround and windows looking to the side and front of the property, allowing for lots of natural light.
- Kitchen area (3.3m x 4.2m) with tiled floor, fitted kitchen with integrated gas hob, oven, dishwasher and fridge freezer, fitted spotlights and nice views to the rear of the property. There are double doors that lead to the back garden. Dining/Living area (4.3m x 3.8m) with tiled floor and spotlights oto the ceiling.
- 3.20m x 3.00m (10'6" x 9'10")
- Double room to the front of the house with carpet floor.
- 3.20m x 2.80m (10'6" x 9'2")
- Double room to the front of the house with carpet floor and built-in wardrobes.
- 3.50m x 3.20m (11'6" x 10'6")
- Double room to the front of the house with laminate floor and built-in wardrobes. Windows to the front and side of the property allow for lots of natural light.
- Master Bedroom
- 3.50m x 3.30m (11'6" x 10'10")
- Double room to the rear of the house with carpet floor. Ensuite (1.2m x 2.4m) with tiled floor, WC, wash hand basin and electric shower with double tray. There is a dressing room (1.5m x 3.3m) with laminate floor off the Master Bedroom.
BER No.: 113766380
Energy Performance Indicator: 198.7 kWh/m²/yr
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »