- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
‘Meath Park’ represents a unique opportunity to live in a magnificent detached ‘Georgian’ country residence. Steeped in history throughout, and dating back to 1826, this charming family home retains a plethora of original features such as high ceilings, sash windows with panelled shutters, cornicing and original internal doors to name but a few.
Set on a private mature site, accessed by a sweeping driveway and enclosed by a selection of lime, chestnut, beech, ash, poplar and evergreen trees this imposing listed dwelling offers extensive accommodation and is ideally suited for the growing family. Internally, the impressive reception hall compliments 2 reception rooms both with original fireplaces, and kitchen with ‘Rayburn’ stove to ground floor level.
The first and second floors provide 6 well proportioned bedrooms (master dressing room and en-suite) along with family bathroom suite, sure to appease all the requirements of the modern family.
Externally the mature woodland provides privacy for the spacious manicured gardens along with the generous parking space and detached garage (7.61m x 5.44m). Patio doors flow naturally from the kitchen area to a private paved patio ideal for outdoor entertaining.
‘Meath Park’ also provides an excellent range of stables, garaging, outbuildings, and storage units further enhanced by a separate agricultural field. The vast business or equestrian potential of the out-housing and additional land is sure to appeal to many or could even be leased separately to provide significant rental income. The layout of the total grounds further facilitates this business potential with a private rear lane providing access to the stables, out housing and courtyard, and also the separate agricultural field, whilst retaining the incredible privacy and tranquility of the property and the manicured gardens and forestry set within 7.5 miles of Coleraine town centre. Slightly further afield, yet less than 14miles, are the pictruesque seaside resorts of Portstewart and Portrush, with their award-winning beaches and Championship Golf Courses.
We are honoured to be entrusted with the sale of this distinctive listed property, and rarely does such an expansive, flawlessly maintained estate come to the open market. ‘Meath Park’ is the essence of a unique property listing and requires immediate viewing to fully appreciate all that this incredible rural residence has to offer.
- 6 Bedroom / 2 Reception detached residence
- Grade 'B' Listed building
- 'Georgian' house built in 1826
- Exudes character, retaining many original features
- Oil fired central heating system
- Sliding wooden sash windows
- Original wooden internal doors, 8" skirting and architraves
- Spectacular original fireplaces in Lounge & Dining Room
- Spacious kitchen with 'Belfast' sink and wooden drainer
- Bricked recess for 'Rayburn' range in kitchen
- Master bedroom with cast iron fireplace, dressing room and en-suite
- 'Roll top' bath with claw feet fitted to family bathroom
- Set on a mature site enclosed by mature trees and with a selection of shrubbery throughout.
- Separate stable block of 7 equal stables (5.04m x 3.58m)
- Multiple large sheds and out housing suitable for a variety of uses
- Enclosed level forecourt with 2 separate access points
- Additional agricultural field totalling approximately 5 acres
- Total size of site extending to 11.88 acres
- Private secluded setting within 6.6 miles from Coleraine town centre
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »