- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Well established Restaurant & Bar Premises
- Recently constructed Coffee Shop known as 'The Cornerstone' (Approx. 30 covers)
- Approx. 120 Covers for food
- Extensive car parking
- Oil fired central heating
- Prominent location to local towns such as Kilrea, Rasharkin & Ballymena
- An excellent opportunity to purchase a well established Bar, Restaurant situated on one of the main thoroughfares to Kilrea, Ballymoney, Rasharkin and Ballymena. The property is well presented throughout and provides 5 ensuite bedrooms, public lounge, bar areas, kitchen & preparation area, dining room, living accommodation together with a recently constructed Coffee Shop known as 'The Cornerstone'. Only on internal inspection can one appreciate the finer utilities and opportunities this property has to offer. Viewing is strictly be appointment only through the selling agent.
- Ground Floor - Entrance Porch:
- With tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall:
- With reception counter, ladies, gents and disabled toilets.
- Dining Room: 9.04m x 7.87m (29'8 x 25'10)
- With seating for up to 50 people, fireplace with tiled inset, tiled hearth, feature wooden surround and air conditioning.
- Main Lounge: 17.98m x 14.02m (59'0 x 46'0)
- (to widest points)
With fitted counter bar (fully equipped), beer store, part solid wood and stone effect flooring, wood strip ceiling, open fireplace, seating for up to 180 people, fully equipped Kitchen with a range if gas appliances, fridges, worktops and counters. Feature stone wall with gothic style windows and door leading to:-
- Front Bar: 11.18m x 5.49m (36'8 x 18'0)
- (to widest points)
With fitted counter bar (fully equipped) and shelving, open plan fireplace with wooden surround and feature stone inset.
- Coffee Shop:
- Recently constructed and fully equipped with ornate tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- Separate Entrance Porch/Hall:
- With stairs leading to-:
- First Floor - Split Level Landing:
- WIth 5 ensuite bedrooms and Lounge/Kitchen/Dining Area.
- To the side and rear of the complex is an extensive stoned parking area to accommodate up to 80 cars, enclosed by wall and ranch style fencing. It also benefits from a paved seating area, bordered by plants and shrubs. Part enclosed by wall.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »