Show Home Open Viewing: By appointment only
Dervock is a small village situated approximately four miles from the A26 Ballymoney By Pass junction allowing easy commuting
time to Ballymoney, Ballymena and Coleraine. It is also only six miles from the historic village of Bushmills and the coast.
Often known as the “Gateway to the Glens” the village features the Blackwater River which the development will overlook.
Dervock has a rich history populated by individuals of note and this generates great personal pride for the residents
contributing to a strong sense of community.
McArthur Meadows aims to add to the physical make up of the village and will set a new standard of housing that can be
enjoyed by first time buyers, families and retired persons. The homes will be completed to a high specification allowing for
parties to move in and enjoy their new home.
McArthur Meadows will form a focal centrepiece in the village, offering convenience to the superb shopping and recreational
facilities of Ballymoney and Coleraine, along with many leading grammar and primary schools. This unique development will
enhance the ambience of the area and will become a real gem that will maintain its appeal for decades.
• Fitted modern kitchen from Exorna Kitchens with choice of
doors, handles and worktops
• Quality electrical appliances to include integrated hob and
• Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
• Double glazed windows in contemporary grey
• Hardwood external door
• Outside water tap
• Gardens topsoiled and seeded
• Light to front door
• Concrete flat profile roof tiles
• External walls finished in smooth painted render
• Flo gas central heating with energy efficient boiler
• Mains operated smoke, heat and carbon monoxide
• White four panel internal doors
• Painted skirting boards and architraves
• Walls and ceilings painted in emulsion
• Generous provision of electrical points
• Energy efficient wall and roofspace insulation
• Wired for Sky TV
• Floor tiling to kitchen, bathroom, ensuite and WC
• Carpet to bedrooms and stairs and landing
• Wood laminate floor to hall and family room
• Architect certificate
Contact The Agent
|Selling Agent||Phone Number|
|Philip Tweedie & Company (Coleraine)||028 7034 4433||Enquire Now|
|Scottduncan Homes||Enquire Now|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right