- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Large family home
- Superb location
- Landscaped c.0.7 acre site
- Tarmacadam driveway
- Walking distance to town
- Fully functional office with separate entrance
DescriptionMagnificent opportunity to acquire a luxurious four bedroom detached dormer residence located in the exclusive Mayfield area of Claremorris within walking distance of Claremorris Town Centre and all the amenities it has to offer.
The property was built in 1988 to a superb standard and has been exceptionally well maintained throughout. It extends to approximately 2,600 sq.ft, sits on a site of approximately 0.7 acres and has a host of superb features.
A sample of the wonderful features include a
fully fitted maple kitchen with Fisher & Paykel gas and electric cooker, solid fuel open fireplaces in the living and sitting rooms, double glazed tinted windows, large bathroom with Jacuzzi bath, fully tiled bathrooms, fully functional office, double shower in master ensuite, oil fired central heating, stira stairs to attic, fully alarmed and front and rear gardens.
Externally there are mature landscaped gardens, tarmacadam driveway with ample parking and patio to rear. This property is a spectacular family home and viewing is highly recommended.
- Entrance Porch
- 3.07m x 1.75m (10'1" x 5'9")
- With tiled flooring and 1 single socket
- Entrance Hall
- 4.04m x 2.49m (13'3" x 8'2")
- With tiled flooring, 1 double socket, 1 radiator with radiator cover, coving to ceiling and cloakroom
- Kitchen Dining Room
- 8.03m x 4.47m (26'4" x 14'8")
- Fully fitted maple kitchen with tiled flooring, centre island, american style fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, Fisher & Paykel cooker with gas hob and electric ovens, granite worktop, 2 radiators with radiator covers, spot lights to ceiling and 7 double sockets
- Utility Room
- 3.28m x 1.42m (10'9" x 4'8")
- With tiled floors, plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer, fitted units with sink and 2 radiators
- 6.12m x 3.56m (20'1" x 11'8")
- With coving to ceiling, solid fuel fireplace with marble surround, 2 radiators with radiator covers, solid cherrywood flooring and 4 double sockets
- 2.97m x 2.97m (9'9" x 9'9")
- With carpeted flooring, 1 radiator and 2 double sockets
- Downstairs Bathroom
- 2.59m x 1.70m (8'6" x 5'7")
- With fully tiled floors and walls, toilet, wash hand basin, wet shower and 1 radiator
- 3.56m x 2.97m (11'8" x 9'9")
- With tiled floors, solid fuel open fireplace with cast iron surround, 1 radiator, coving to ceiling and 3 double sockets
- Back Hallway
- 7.42m x 1.07m (24'4" x 3'6")
- With 1 radiator and 1 double socket
- 4.27m x 2.64m (14'0" x 8'8")
- With laminate timber floors, 1 radiator, 8 double sockets, pc compliance and 1 phone point
- 4.01m x 3.07m (13'2" x 10'1")
- Fully carpeted with 1 radiator and 1 double socket
- Bedroom 1
- 3.56m x 3.07m (11'8" x 10'1")
- With laminate timber floors, 1 radiator, 2 double sockets and walk-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 2
- 3.40m x 3.12m (11'2" x 10'3")
- With laminate timber floors, 2 radiators, bay window, 3 double sockets and walkin wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 - Ensuite
- 3.28m x 0.81m (10'9" x 2'8")
- Fully tiled with Mira Elite 2 Electric shower, toilet, wash hand basin and 1 radiator
- Master Bedroom
- 3.99m x 3.28m (13'1" x 10'9")
- With carpeted flooring, 2 radiators, 3 double sockets, 1 tv point and built-in wardrobes
- Master Bedroom - Ensuite
- 2.29m x 1.12m (7'6" x 3'8")
- With fully tiled floors and walls, double shower with Mira Elite Shower, 1 radiator, toilet, wash hand basin and vanity unit
- 3.23m x 1.35m (10'7" x 4'5")
- With tiled floors and walls, toilet, wash hand basin, jacuzzi bath with shower screen and pump shower, towel rail and 1 radiator
- Bedroom 4
- 4.14m x 3.20m (13'7" x 10'6")
- With laminate timber floors, 1 radiator, built-in wardrobes and 2 double sockets
From Claremorris take the Ballinrobe Road. After Griffiths garage take the first right and continue up this hill until you see the turning into the Westbury Estate and the property is the last house on your right before this turning.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »