"Maximum", 147 Groomsport Road,
Ballyholme, Bangor, BT20 5NZ
3 Bed Detached Bungalow
Contact the Agent
Templeton Robinson (North Down)
Last listed at Offers around £365,000
- Attractive Traditional Red Brick Detached Extended Bungalow
- Well Presented Throughout
- Lounge open plan to Dining/Garden Room
- Spacious Kitchen with Dining Area and Enjoys Direct Access to the Garden
- Cloaks with Low Flush Suite
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Modern Shower Room
- Home Office or Dressing Room
- Extensive Loft Area, Potential for Further Bedroom Accommodation (subject to building approval)
- Double Glazed in uPVC Frames
- Gas Heating
- Integral Garage with Utility Area
- Superb Site with Gardens Surrounding the Property in Lawns, Shrubs and Patio Areas
- Convenient Location Close to Shops and on Bus Route
- Short Stroll from Ballyholme Beach and Coastal Walks.
The property provides extremely well presented accommodation which would be ideally suited to the retired or professional couple alike. Of particular note would be the spacious lounge open plan to dining / garden room which enjoys direct access to the garden, modern kitchen with casual dining area, three well proportioned bedrooms, home office and shower room. Externally the gardens are laid out with ease of maintenance very much in mind in lawns, shrubs and various patio areas that enjoy the sun throughout the day.
Bungalows in this location rarely present themselves to the open market, therefore early viewing is strongly advised to avoid disappointment.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood front door with glazed panel and matching side panels to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid oak floor, cornice ceiling.
- 3.86m x 3.45m (12' 8" x 11' 4")
Cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth and gas coal effect fire, laminate wood floor. Open plan to . . .
- DINING/GARDEN ROOM:
- 3.28m x 2.82m (10' 9" x 9' 3")
Laminate wood floor, vaulted ceiling with Velux window, double doors to patio/garden.
- From living room glazed door with bevelled glass to . . .
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :
- 5.66m x 4.57m (18' 7" x 15' 0")
Solid oak kitchen with extensive range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, five ring gas hob with extractor fan and canopy, Zanussi double oven, plumbed for dishwasher, larder fridge, Amtico flooring, door wtih bevelled glass to garden room, sliding doors to patio/garden.
- REAR PORCH:
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail. Door to garage.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.84m x 3.4m (12' 7" x 11' 2")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.28m x 3.28m (10' 9" x 10' 9")
Pedestal wash hand basin, built-in medicine cabinet.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.61m x 3.56m (11' 10" x 11' 8")
Overlooking rear garden.
- HOME OFFICE;
- 3.53m x 2.21m (11' 7" x 7' 3")
To include extensive range of built-in cupboards, desk, drawers, wine racks, low voltage spotlights.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Double shower cubicle with Grohe thermostatic shower unit, wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 4.98m x 3.m (16' 4" x 9' 10")
Roller shutter door. Access to roofspace via Slingsby type ladder. From garage open plan to . . .
- UTILITY AREA:
- 3.58m x 1.42m (11' 9" x 4' 8")
Worcester gas fired boiler, plumbed for washing machine, Belfast sink, uPVC door to outside.
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with mature hedging, sun terrace and further patio area, pebbled flower beds, outside tap and power. Garden shed, Built-in storage area.
On left hand side of Groomsport Road past the shops in Ballyholme village
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Property For Sale in BT20 5NZ | Property For Sale in BT20 | Property For Sale in Bangor | Property For Sale in Ballyholme, Bangor | Property For Sale in County Down | Property For Sale in Bangor Area | Templeton Robinson (North Down) * Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.