- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Established Public House
- Fronts the Dunderg / Dunhill Road
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Accounts available on request
- EPC - F29 ( Domestic) D87 ( Non- Domestic)
- Established Licensed Premises together with Living Accommodation situated in a semi-rural location in the village of Macosquin.
- Accommodation comprising:
- Public Bar:
- Can accommodate approximately 80 covers.
- Lounge/Function Room:
- Can accommodated approximately 150 covers.
- Ladies & Gents Toilet Facilities:
- Preparation Area:
- With 5 Star Hygiene Rating for hot/cold food.
- Dwelling House comprising:
- Ground Floor - Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Scullery and Living Room, First Floor - 4 Bedrooms, Bathroom and Study.
- Garden to front of dwelling house laid in lawn with double garage with loft to rear. Large field to rear of property extending to approximately 3 acres. Extensive car park to front, side and rear of property.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »