- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Drainage to septic tank
- Water from group water scheme
- Wood grain p.v.c. windows throughout
- Hardwood front and back door
- Oil fired central heating with Grant condenser boiler
- Wood burning stove in livingroom which is a room heater
- Block built shed with light and sockets, in two divisions
- Outside tap and outside lighting
- Ranch style fence leads into small paddock.
- Gravel driveway with generous parking
DescriptionAn attractive 3 bed bungalow built in 1974 and standing on approx 0.670 acres of mature grounds with a detached shed and generous parking. In need of updating, this is a solid well built house with vented floors and all double bedrooms.
The bright accommodation comprises of sitting room, living room, kitchen, 3 bedrooms, bathroom and toilet. The integral garage is ideally suited for conversion to additional living space.
Conveniently located in Kiltale with its thriving community and neighbourhood providing all the facilities one would expect in a country village such as primary school, playschool, church, shop/ petrol station, ,GAA club and running track, It is also an ideal location for those commuting to Dublin City & being just off the R154 and about 20 minutes from the M50 and Little Pace M3 train station.
- Entrance Hall
- T&G painted wood floor.
- Sitting Room
- Cream marble fireplace with open fire. Painted T&G wood floor.
- Living Room
- Wood burning stove on slate hearth with over mantle. T&G painted wood floor.
- Fitted floor and wall units with single drainer sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor.
- w.c. w.h.b. floor covering.
- Bedroom 1
- Fitted wardrobes and dressing table. Painted floor boards.
- Bedroom 2
- Painted floor boards.
- Bedroom 3
- Painted floor boards.
- w.c. w.h.b. bath. Hotpress. Tiled floor.
- Integral garage
- Concrete floor. Double hardwood doors. Connecting door from kitchen.
BER No.: 113693592
Energy Performance Indicator: 286.73 kWh/m²/yr
Schools near MartinstownVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »