- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A wonderful semi-detached property located in a popular area of East Belfast
- Beautifully presented to offer a perfect mix of period features and modern comforts
- Spacious corner site at the junction of Martinez Avenue & Beersbridge Road
- Fantastic views over Belfast and beyond from the front bedrooms
- Entrance vestibule leading to an impressive entrance hall
- Lounge with two bays windows, a solid wood floor and a feature fireplace
- Family room with a solid wood floor and access to the kitchen & lounge
- Modern kitchen/diner with appliances and a feature stove
- Utility room with fitted units, plumbing and a WC
- Covered veranda accessed via the kitchen - perfect for outdoor dining
- A further utility area accessed from the covered veranda
- Four well-proportioned bedrooms plus an office or fifth bedroom
- Luxury bathroom with a free-standing bath and feature tiling
- Modern shower room with a three-piece suite
- Garden laid in lawn bordered by a mature hedge to provide privacy
- Driveway accessed via Martinez Avenue accessed through cast iron gates
- Fantastic location with a great range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for leading schools and nurseries
Additional InformationCapture This Corner!
This is a superb opportunity to purchase an outstanding semi-detached period property located on the corner of Martinez Avenue and Beersbridge Road. It offers beautifully presented and spacious accommodation over three floors with a convenient location. If you have a taste for period features combined with modern comforts this home is sure to tick plenty of your boxes. The location in itself will be a big draw to parents who want a fantastic range of local amenities and have their children attend one of the leading schools in the area.
Downstairs comprises an entrance vestibule that leads to a welcoming hall, a spacious lounge with two bay windows, a solid wood floor and a feature fireplace, a family room that links to the kitchen and to the lounge, a modern kitchen/diner with a feature stove, a utility room with fitted units and a WC and a further utility area that can be accessed via the covered veranda. The first floor comprises two double bedrooms, an office or fifth bedroom and a luxury bathroom with a free standing bath and feature tiling. The second floor offers a further two bedroom and a modern shower room.
The property is accessed from Martinez Avenue via cast iron gates that open to a tarmac driveway. There is a spacious garden in lawn which is bordered by a mature hedge ensuring great privacy. There is a fantastic covered veranda which is accessed via the kitchen offering the perfect place to enjoy some outdoor dining or a well deserved drink after a long day.
The property offers easy access to Belfast City Centre and is situated close to a wide range of renowned schools. Ballyhackamore and Connswater Retail Park are within a short walk to offer a great range of eateries and shops.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Vestibule
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 4.93m x 5.08m (16'2" x 16'8")
- Family Room 4.11m x 3.94m (13'6" x 12'11")
- Kitchen/Diner 5.74m x 2.84m (18'10" x 9'4")
- UtilityRoom/WC 1.73m x 3.05m (5'8" x 10')
- Utility Area 1.75m x 2.16m (5'9" x 7'1")
- Covered Veranda 5.03m x 2.62m (16'6" x 8'7")
- Bedroom 1 4.95m x 3.94m (16'3" x 12'11")
- Bedroom 2 3.20m x 3.94m (10'6" x 12'11")
- Office/Bedroom 5 2.21m x 1.85m (7'3" x 6'1")
- Bathroom 2.21m x 2.84m (7'3" x 9'4")
- Bedroom 3 3.66m x 3.86m (12' x 12'8")
- Bedroom 4 3.23m x 3.86m (10'7" x 12'8")
- Shower Room 2.90m x 1.65m (9'6" x 5'5")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »