- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
This landmark town centre site extends to 1.2495 Ha (3.087 acres) pivotally located and accessible from Market Street and Lower William Street (Tay Lane). The site was formerly the Listowel Livestock Mart and has an extensive planning history. The town centre site is zoned "town centre facilities and mixed use" in the Listowel Town Development Plan 2009 - 2015. The property offers superb opportunity to develop this town centre site.
- For further details please contact joint selling agents:
- Murphy Gubbins Auctioneers - 46 O Connell Street, Limerick - 061-590000
- Dillon Prendiville Auctioneers - 1 Charles Street, Listowel, Co. Kerry - 068-21739.
- Pivotal town-centre site.
- Strong potential.
- Easily accessible from Market Street and Lower William Street (Tay Lane).
- Extensive planning history.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »