- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Landmark building with on-site cafÃ©
- 3 x 478 sq.m floor plates remaining
- Open plan layout adaptable for modular subdivision
- Heating: LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas) boilers with panelled radiators throughout
- High Speed Internet
- Excellent on site car parking for 265 cars
- Raised access floors
- Suspended grid ceilings
- Male and Female toilet accommodation provided at each floor
- Canteen accommodation provided at each floor
- Rates: €1.76 per sq.ft. per annum (estimates)
- Service Charge 2020 €2.41 per sq.ft. per annum
Additional InformationMarine Point is a modern third generation office building with adjoining car park (265 spaces). The property was constructed in 2006 and comprises two four storey blocks linked by a central circulation core with ground floor reception, stairwell and two passenger lifts. Belview Port is the nearest major Irish port to mainland Europe and forms a natural hub for the integration of port, shipping, road and rail freight services. The port has excellent access to the Waterford City gateway, a city with a population of 50,000 which is within 50 minutes? drive of three third level facilities producing 3,500 graduates per year.
- Office ( ) 478 sq.m
- Office ( ) 478 Sq.m
- Office ( ) 478 sq.m
Marine Point is located in the heart of Belview Port overlooking the port operational area and the River Suir
The office building is directly accessible from the main Port road (N29) which connects to the N25 Cork-Rosslare route, the M9 motorway and the Waterford City By Pass.
Belview Port is situated approximately 6 km downstream and east of Waterford City on the northern bank of the River Suir in South County Kilkenny.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »