Ballyknockan Road, Saintfield, BT24 7HQ
4 Bed Detached House
Offers over £599,950
Contact the Agent
Michael Chandler Estate Agents
Offers over £599,950
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
- A special home of class and distinction on a superb site of approximately one acre
- Bespoke contemporary design bursting with features and special finishes
- Flooded with natural light from floor to ceiling glass and open-flowing accommodation
- An unbelievable home for entertaining friends and family and enjoying the peaceful countryside
- Finished with no expense spared and only the best products and materials used
- Stunning entrance hall with a floating staircase and white "Ceco" tiles throughout the ground floor
- Luxurious and contemporary "Stormer" kitchen with a range of appliances and a huge centre island
- Open plan kitchen/living separated by a feature gas fire with patio doors to the garden
- Matching fitted utility room off the kitchen with access to a luxury guest WC
- Formal dining room or potential fourth bedroom with dual aspect windows
- Three large double bedrooms upstairs - all with walk-in wardrobes
- Truly stunning master ensuite shower room with a separate shower and a free-standing bath
- Luxury fully tiled family shower room with a quality white suite
- Excellent storage throughout the property
- Calor gas fired central heating with under floor heating throughout the downstairs
- Triple glazing throughout, Beam vacuum system, air circulation system and fully alarmed
- Detached double garage with electric doors, light and power
- Fantastic patio area with feature lighting accessed from the kitchen
- Surrounding lawns ideal for children and pets and an abundance of parking
- An amazing lifestyle opportunity located between Carryduff and Saintfield
This amazing family home has to be seen to be fully appreciated! Your jaw will drop when you see the fabulous style and amazing free-flowing accommodation that has been masterfully designed. The feeling of luxury and style runs throughout every room in the property. Absolutely no expense has been spared in the creation of this wonderful property and it is evident in every room. It is bursting with mod cons and only the best appliances including an air circulation system, under floor heating and a luxury German “Stormer” kitchen.
Downstairs comprises a fabulous entrance hall flooded with natural light, a gloss white kitchen with a huge centre island and an excellent range of appliances, a living room off the kitchen divided by a feature gas fire, a matching utility room, a guest WC, a dining room that could easily convert to a fourth bedroom, and a large lounge/cinema room with double doors to the hall. Upstairs there are three double bedrooms – all with walk-in dressing rooms, a simply stunning master ensuite bath and shower room, and a family shower room with feature tiles.
Large surrounding gardens and an abundance of parking make up the circa one acre site and there is a detached double garage with electric doors, light and power all secured with electric gates.
The location is absolutely superb with Carryduff and Saintfield being very close by. There is easy access to Belfast and there are excellent schools in the close vicinity.
Your Next Move…
Thinking of selling, it would be a pleasure to offer you a FREE VALUATION of your property.
Mortgage advice is also available from our in-house Mortgage Advisor, you can find out how much you can borrow within minutes instead of waiting weeks to go through your high street bank for a decision.
To arrange a viewing or for further information contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or email [email protected]
- Entrance hall 8.08m x 2.69m (26'6 x 8'10)
- Kitchen / Living / Dining room 9.96m x 4.34m (32'8 x 14'3)
- Utility room 2.31m x 3.05m (7'7 x 10')
- WC 2.31m x 1.19m (7'7 x 3'11)
- Dining room / Bedroom 4 3.81m x 4.11m (12'6 x 13'6)
- Family room 5.51m x 4.11m (18'1 x 13'6)
- Master bedroom 4.93m x 4.14m (16'2 x 13'7)
- Dressing room 1.83m x 2.90m (6' x 9'6)
- Ensuite 2.46m x 4.09m (8'1 x 13'5)
- Bedroom 2 3.35m x 4.34m (11' x 14'3)
- Bedroom 3 3.23m x 4.34m (10'7 x 14'3)
- Shower room 1.70m x 3.18m (5'7 x 10'5)
- Double garage 5.08m x 7.14m (16'8 x 23'5)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Click here to view the video
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
This property already has a premier listing. It can be booked again in 6 days.
Advertise until sold
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.