Show Home Open Viewing: Viewing by Appointment (weekdays / evenings / week)
- CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION***
- LAST REMAINING HOUSE***
- Chance to buy a new house in Fahan as no further planning permission been giving in Fahan.
- Solid 4 panel doors with Crome knob handles , Victorian deep architrave & skirting.to match.
- Show house open from 12th of June to 16th of June to view high quality finish
- 100mm thick front door.
- Tobermore paving to driveway
- High spec with efficient heating & insulation
- Get in early to pick quality flooring/bathrooms/colours/kitchen/windows & doors , choice extras such as underfloor heating with touch screen panel/ triple glazing , layout change on upstairs.
Situated in the quaint village of Fahan in County Donegal, this devlopment offers modern living with beatiful Irish scenary. The development comsists of three large detached property and four semi detached properties each with a very high specification turn key finish. This devlopment is walking distant from the beautiful donegal beaches but only a short drive from the City of Derry and Buncranna making it the perfect location for any first time buyer or family.
DIRECTIONS: Drive into Fahan from the Derry side, turn up right at Church of ireland, follow the road for 0.2 miles and you will see a development sign on your right hand side
Fahan Village has historically proven itself as one of those prestigious addresses with property values holding tight even through recessionary times. Buncrana town centre within a 4 minute drive offers a good range of independently owned shops, pubs and restaurants together with multiple traders such as Aldi, Lidl and Supervalu. Local churches and schools in the area include Gaelscoil Bhun Crannach, Scoil Isoagain, St. Marys N.S., St. Orans N.S., Crana College and Scoile Mhuire.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right