- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- 1. Recently constructed property completed to the very highest standards.
- 2. Complies with all fire regulations.
- 3. High profile corner location with extensive street frontage.
- 4. Gas fired central heating.
- 5. Modern state of the art retail area.
- 6. 7 day licence attaching.
- 7. Good rental potential from individual retail outlets and apartments.
- 8. Three phase power.
- 9. All top quality retail trading equipment included.
- 10. Private car park for 27 designated car spaces. Detached store for deliveries extending to circa 2,750 sq ft with good vehicular access front and rear.
A truly superb and extensive premises that formerly traded as a substantial branded supermarket on the ground floor, and overhead are two self contained apartments, offices, stores and two individual retail/consultancy areas. This entire property was reconstructed approximately 15 years ago and extends to and overall floor area of circa 9,000 sq ft over two floors. There is a spacious store to the rear together with a contained well laid out car park. This is an ideal opportunity to acquire a property with enormous potential to rejuvenate a thriving Supermarket business. Good local and passing traffic with Hospital servicing a big and well populated local hinterland. The main retail area extends to circa 4,500 sq ft and is fully fitted with all supermarket associated equipment. Full details and appointment to view this very fine property available on request.
- Supermarket :- Modern ad very well fitted supermarket extending to a floor area of 4,500 sq ft incorporating a bright modern shop,deli, checkout area, prep area, stores, office, staff canteen and locker area.
- First floor :- 2 no retail units each extending to Circa 300 sq ft. Staff bathrooms 4.7 x 1.8. Office 1: 4.8 x 4.3. Office 2: 4.4 x 3.1. Services room and kitchenette.
- Apartment 1:
- Kitchen/Living room 8.5 x 3.6
- Bedroom 1: 3.2 x 2.9 with en suite.
- Bathroom: 2.8 x 2.9.
- Bedroom 2: 3.0 x 3.1
- Apartment 2:
- Kitchen/Living 5.0 x 4.6.
- Bedroom: 8.5 x 3.6.
- Bathroom: 2.5 x 2.3.
- Store to the rear extending to Circa 2,750 sq.ft.
From Limerick City proceed out the Tipperary road turning right for Caherconlish and drive straight into Hospital. Moores Spar is located on the left hand side of the road at the main traffic junction. Substantial and very prominent corner site. Hospital is one of Limerick larger towns with a number of local businesses and retail outlets. The town has an abundance of local amenities including Primary and Secondary Schools, a Post Office, Retail Shops,pleasant pubs, Law Practices, Estate Agents, and modern sporting amenities. Limerick 30 kilometres - Cork 80 kilometres.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »