- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Located in the hub of the village just a very short walk form all amenities.
- Double glazed UPVC windows.
- Gold Shield Electric heating.
- Prominent location with good street frontage.
- May be suitable for commercial/creche or conversion to residential use.
- Excellent general condition throughout.
For Sale by Private Treaty. (Former Cappawhite Credit Union Premises) Modern single storey commercial premises. The overall property extends to Circa 1,350 sq. ft. incorporating a public banking and waiting area, private offices, canteen, services room, wheelchair accessible toilet facilities, and a stira to the attic. Double glazed UPVC windows. Electric heating. This premises was constructed in 2002 and is generally excellent condition throughout. The property comprises of conventional concrete floor and walls with a pitched tiled roof.
- The overall property extends to Circa 1,350 sq. ft. incorporating a public banking and waiting area, private offices, canteen, services room, wheelchair accessible toilet facilities, and a stira to the attic.
This unit is located on the eastern side of the main street which is a mix of both residential and commercial properties. Cappawhite is a typical style of village in County Tipperary and is located on the R505 regional road linking Cashel to County Limerick. Nearby centres of population include Tipperary Town which is 12 kilometres south of the village and Cashel which is 24 kilometers east of the village. Limerick City is just 25 minutes drive. Both Dundrum and Doon are also within easy reach. The local urban population is estimated at 400. The locality is well serviced with schools, a supermarket, church, pubs and sporting amenities.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »