- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Good Location On The Main Street
- Upcoming Area With The Addition Of The Business
- On The Main Route To The West Of Ireland & Ireland
- West International Airport.
- The Property Has Varying Possibilities For Development
- Potential With A Large Site To The Rear
DescriptionLocated on the Main Street in Ballinlough town, on the main route to the West, this pfile:///C:/Users/user/AppData/Local/Temp/RPS_FILES/RCM160024_13.jpgroperty comes to the market reasonably price.
Sitting on Circa 0.75 Acres of land with great potential for further development. Ballinlough has a growing business community with the establishment of a new business park, The White House Hotel, local golf clubs and is on the main route to Knock Ireland West Airport. The premises has varying possibilites of development potential with large site area to the rear.
- Shop Room / Retail Space
- 5.36m x 4.99m (17'7" x 16'4")
- Dining Room
- 4.23m x 2.12m (13'11" x 6'11")
- 3.90m x 2.29m (12'10" x 7'6")
- Utility Room
- 1.84m x 1.58m (6'0" x 5'2")
- Bedroom 1 / Sitting Room
- 4.33m x 3.29m (14'2" x 10'10")
- Bedroom 3
- 4.18m x 2.26m (13'9" x 7'5")
- 2.26m x 2.15m (7'5" x 7'1")
- Bedroom 4
- 3.90m x 2.26m (12'10" x 7'5")
- Bedroom 2
- 3.36m x 2.58m (11'0" x 8'6")
From Roscommon take the Castlerea road to the village of Ballymoe. Turn right signposted Castlerea. In Castlerea turn left on Patrick street and continue down through the town on the road for Ballinlough, circa 5 miles. In Ballinlough, the property is located on the right hand side of the road after the White House Hotel and is Sherry FitzGerald signposted.
Schools near Main StreetVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »