- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
DescriptionTO LEASE / FOR SALE (LEASE PRICE PER ANNUM = €15,000)
Sherry Fitzgerald Stack presents an excellent opportunity to lease or purchase this substantial commercial premises located in a prominent position on Main Street, Abbeyfeale and the N21 national route.
The property, which was formerly a bar and night club and more recently occupied as a hairdressers/hair academy, extends to 4850 sq ft approximately. Ground floor Accommodation comprises a Reception area, large retail space (which can be subdivided), washroom, disabled w/c and stores. A hallway leads to the large open plan rear building with ladies and gents w/c's and changing rooms (currently let to Viking Boxing Club on short term lease). 1st floor apartment accommodation comprises: kitchen, living room, double bedroom and shower room with whb & w/c. The 1st floor apartment also access from the Main Street.
Externally to the rear of the building is a yard / off street parking area accessed via Colbert Street which provides for further development potential.
The property is connected to all essential public services.
Viewing is recommended and is strictly by appointment only. Further details available from sole selling agent.
- Reception Area
- 5.76m x 5.44m (18'11" x 17'10")
- with wooden flooring & tiles, redbrick detail on walls and double doors at entrance
- Retail Space
- 7.88m x 6.99m (25'10" x 22'11")
- with counter area and shelving, timber flooring & tile (mosaic), step up to seating/retail area
- Retail Space
- 13.60m x 6.93m (44'7" x 22'9")
- with counter area, shelving to rear, step up to work spaces, wooden flooring & mosaic tiles
- Changing Room
- 5.89m x 1.96m (19'4" x 6'5")
- with floor tiles and 2 no whb
- 3.29m x 2.51m (10'10" x 8'3")
- with ceramic wall & floor tiles and 2 no whb
- Disabled W/C
- 1.89m x 1.52m (6'2" x 5')
- with whb ceramic floor and wall tiles
- 5.13m x 1.77m (16'10" x 5'10")
- Open plan area to rear
- 21.55m x 9.44m (70'8" x 31')
- with wooden flooring, ladies & gents w/c's and changing rooms.
- 3.23m x 3.14m (10'7" x 10'4")
- with fitted units, wooden flooring and window.
- Living Room
- 3.40m x 3.13m (11'2" x 10'3")
- with wooden flooring and window.
- 2.50m x 2.32m (8'2" x 7'7")
- double with wooden flooring and window.
- Shower Room
- 1.84m x 1.43m (6'0" x 4'8")
- with wall and floor tiles, shower, w/c and whb.
- The property is located on the town's Main Street which is located on the N21 (Dublin to Kerry route). Abbeyfeale is a market town located to the west of Limerick City. There is a large volume of traffic going through Abbeyfeale on a daily basis.
Eircode: V94 X3N7 GPS No's: 52.385983 -9.297387 Property is located on the Main Street, look out for Sherry Fitzgerald Stack sale board.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »