Show Home Open Viewing: By appointment only
With a delightful location just on the edge of town, Magheraknock Park offers an outstanding blend of country living with urban accessibility. Ballynahinch town centre is just a short distance away, while access to Lisburn, Belfast, Hillsborough and Saintfield remains readily available for those commuting out of town.
Offering a superb choice of 6 excellent designs that will suit an equally wide spectrum of purchasers, this exciting development offers that special attraction of a brand new home. Attractive finishes and modern building techniques with associated high levels of insulation will ensure that purchasers at Magheraknock Park will benefit from reducing carbon emissions while saving money in the meantime.
The developers D. G. Williamson Ltd. are determined to continue the companies’ long tradition for quality construction and satisfied customers.
Comfort will not be compromised at the expense of design and with a high specification throughout we are sure that Magheraknock Park is somewhere you will be proud to call home.
• Highly insulated traditional cavity wall construction.
• Mixed external finishes including brick, and reconstituted stone.
• PVC double glazed windows.
• Maintenance free PVC soffit and fascia boards, where applicable.
• Oil fired central heating system.
• Pressurised water system.
• Mains smoke alarms.
• Oak interior doors with complementary deep moulded architraves and skirting boards.
• Open Fire with fireplace.
• Excellent fitted kitchen with choice of doors
• Quality white sanitary ware.
• Walls and ceilings immulsioned (in standard colours).
• Tarmac driveway.
• Detached garages available at extra cost.
* Flooring - Carpets to Entrance Hall, Living Room, Dining Area, Stairs landing and bedrooms
* Tiling to kitchen, Ground Floor W.C., Bathroom & Ensuite floors, Wash hand basin & Bath spashbacks & shower enclosure
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near