- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning, Unique Detached Family Home
- £1,700 Per Calendar Month Including Rates
- Spacious Throughout and Offering Great Versatility
- Two Large Reception Rooms
- Five Generous Bedrooms (Two Ensuite)
- Large Kitchen with Good Range of Appliances
- Modern Family Bathroom with White Suite
- Bright Conservatory Leading to Patio Area
- Integrated Office Space with Separate External Door
- Gas Fired Central Heating / Double Glazed
- Property is Mostly Unfurnished and Offered As-Is
- Detached Double Garage
- Large, Private, Rear Garden
- Conveniently Located to Avail of Local Schools, Parks & Amenities
- Available 3rd June 2019 for 12 Month Lease
- Early Viewing Highly Recommended
Additional InformationWith stunning, unique architecture and generous grounds, this superb, detached, family home truly is one of a kind. Conveniently located just off the Old Holywood Road in Belmont, the property is close to a range of local amenities, transport links and leading primary and secondary schools as well as being convenient to Titanic Quarter, Holywood Exchange and Stormont Parliament Buildings.
Well-appointed throughout, the property offers generous accommodation and great versatility, currently used as five bedrooms (two en-suite) with two reception rooms. A large kitchen and modern bathroom will be perfect for all the family. The property also has the option of a home office with separate external door.
Externally, the property is accessed through a private lane way from Quarry Road. To the rear there is a private, enclosed rear lawn. There is also a detached double-sized garage.
Having undergone some recent modernisation, this property is well presented throughout and will be available to move into from 3rd June 2019.
Rarely do properties of this stature to come on to the rental market and early viewing is recommended to avoid disappointment and appreciate all that this fine home has to offer.
Travelling along the Old Holywood Road in the direction of Holywood, Quarry Road is on the right hand side just after Glenmillan Park. Property is on the right hand side, down a private lane.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.