- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Refurbished First Floor Apartment in Former Victorian Residence
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Living Space with French Doors to Juliet Balcony and Mature Outlook to Belfast Lough
- Bespoke Fitted Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances
- Stylish Sanitary Ware to En Suite and Main Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Covered Veranda Porch
- Residences' Parking
- Large Private Mature Garden
- Ample Parking For Several Cars/Boat Storage/Caravan
- Potential for Outside Home Office/Entertainment Space
- Direct Access to the Main Arterial Routes
- Marino Railway Halt a Short Stroll Away
- Walking Distance of Holywood Town Centre, Seapark Beach and Coastal Path
- Ideally Suited to the Professional Couple, Young Professional and Downsizers alike
Additional InformationThis refurbished apartment within former period Cultra home enjoys a most convenient location set in mature grounds. This first floor apartment exudes character and charm and offers an abundance of space coupled with high standard finish with Lough views. Holywood town centre, beach and coastal path are within walking distance whilst Marino Halt is only a short stroll from the door and direct access to the main arterial routes ensures this property will create strong interest on today's market.
- Courtyard and stairs to first floor.
- COVERED VERANDA ENTRANCE:
- Front door.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, cloaks area, double doors to dining/living space.
- KITCHEN / DINING / LIVING SPACE:
- 10.92m x 4.27m (35' 10" x 14' 0")
Walnut Shaker style fitted kitchen, laminate work surface, single drainer sink and a half stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel four ring gas hob, stainless steel oven below, stainless steel extractor hood, part tiled walls, concealed lighting, built-in glazed display cabinets, plumbed for washing machine, built-in wine rack, integrated freezer, integrated fridge, ceramic tiled floor, Velux windows x three, mature outlook to front, ample dining and living space with uPVC double glazed French doors to Juliet balcony and views to Belfast Lough, cornice ceiling, recessed spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.33m x 4.57m (17' 6" x 15' 0")
Carved fireplace surround, cast iron inset, natural brick recess, dog grate, slate hearth, cornice ceiling, picture rail, views to rear and side with mature outlook and glimpses of Belfast Lough.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, built-in fully tiled shower cubicle, built-in chrome thermostatically controlled shower unit, black and white tiled floor, cornice ceiling, access hatch to roof void.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.7m x 4.14m (15' 5" x 13' 7")
Mature outlook to side, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.66m x 3.43m (12' 0" x 11' 3")
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, chrome mixer taps, uPVC panelled walls and ceiling, extractor fan, linen press with gas fired boiler.
Travelling from the Maypole in Holywood along the High Street continue out of Holywood in the direction of Bangor turning right onto the A2 dual carriageway. Directly after the Maxol service station indicate left for 102B Bangor Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »