- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
A fabulous 3 storey unique detached house with many period features set in a rural mature setting with views over Lough Neagh and within one mile of the new intersection of the M22 Motorway on the outskirts of Randalstown.
Early viewing is highly recommended.
- Extensive open plan kitchen/dining/lounge with full range of high and low level units in country style cream. Appliances to include a stainless steel electric Range Cooker with stainless steel extractor canopy, a stand alone family size dishwasher and a space for washing machine. One and a half bowl sink with stylish chrome mixer tap with contrasting wooden block effect worktops. Laminate wooden floor and a feature electric fire with white wooden fire surround and mantle. Large bow window overlooking the garden.
- Separate sitting room with a feature electric log burning stove and a large bow window.
- Family bathroom with white 3 piece suite, comprising of a freestanding tub with chrome feet and separate shower cubicle.
- First floor boasts a large landing and 3 bedrooms.
- Main bedroom with ensuite comprising 2 piece white suite and separate fully tiled shower cubicle with an electric shower. Dual aspect windows with views of the garden and Lough Neagh.
- Second floor boasts a further two double bedrooms and a shared bathroom.
- Pressurised oil fired heating system.
- Private parking for 4+ cars.
- No pets are allowed at this property.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »