- Additional Information
- Contact the Agent
- Loughan Hall boasts a luxurious collection of two-bedroom apartments, each finished to the same high-quality standard throughout. Energy efficient by design, the combined team of experienced architects, building professionals and landscapers at Hagan Homes have worked hard to guarantee that homeowners can enjoy the very best of apartment living.
- It's easy to see how the location of these apartments only adds to their beauty. For those who love the great outdoors, Loughan Hall is at the gateway to an abundance of green and open spaces. Whether it's an evening stroll through the tree-lined grounds of the Stormont Estate, admiring the wildlife of Moat Park, or hitting a ball on the lush greens of Knock Golf Club, there's no shortage of things to see and do.
- Perhaps one of the most prominent places of interest is the Comber Greenway, which offers tranquility throughout a seven-mile traffic-free section of the National Cycle Network running along the old Belfast to Comber Railway line. With views stretching across the Parliament Buildings at Stormont, Scrabo Tower and the renowned Harland & Wolff Cranes, this route is perfect for a bracing cycle or a leisurely walk.
- Loughan Hall offers the perfect balance between convenience and stress-free living. These new apartments are within easy reach of a selection of local amenities; including an Asda Superstore, petrol stations, independently run boutiques, cafés, restaurants, takeaways, sports teams, the Ulster Hospital and David Lloyd Fitness. Dundonald Ice Bowl and East Point Entertainment Village also provide an opportunity to kick back and relax at the end of a busy week.
COMING SOON. Register your interest. Loughan Hall boasts a luxurious collection of two-bedroom apartments, each finished to the same high-quality standard throughout.
- Gas high efficiency condensing boiler with thermostatically controlled radiators
- Internal doors: White panel doors with duo satin and chrome handles
- Extensive electrical specification to include prewire for BT and SKY+
- Carpets to living, dining hall, and bedrooms
- Internal walls, ceilings and woodwork painted in neutral colours
- 1x USB double socket in kitchen and all bedrooms
- Mains supply smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- UPVC windows
- 2 year defects liability period by Hagan Homes
- 10 year NHBC structural warranty
- Quality fitted kitchen - contemporary underlighting under cupboard lighting to kitchen units
- Floor level mood lighting
- Ceramic floor and partial wall tiling from superior range
- Appliances to include electric oven, hob and stainless steel extractor hood
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Integrated washer / dryer
BATHROOM, ENSUITE & WC
- Contemporary white sanitary ware
- Thermostatically controlled bath/shower mixer with sliding rail and frameless glass shower screen.
- Soft close toilet seat and cover
- Clicker waste system in wash hand basin
- Ceramic floor and partial wall tiling fitted from a superior range
- Floor to ceiling tiled splash back behind wash hand basin
- Heated chrome towel rail
- External lighting to entrance door
- Audio Intercom communication via the keypad at the main communal door of each apartment block.
- Keypad and fob entry to communal entrance doors
- Decorative paving around apartment blocks, bin store and parking areas.
- Extensive landscaping across entire development
- All communal areas and amenity areas are to be maintained by a management company, management fee to be confirmed.