- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Impressive Detached Stone Fronted Family Home Constructed In 2002 & Extending To 3,800 Sq Ft
- Deceptively Spacious & Well Presented Accommodation Throughout
- Adaptable Layout Providing Currently - 5 Generous Bedrooms, 4 Reception Rooms
- Family Bathroom / Two Ensuites
- High Quality Country Kitchen With Central Island Unit, Range Of Appliances & 4 Door Black Oil Fired Aga
- Separate Utility Room
- Integral Double Garage With Games Room / Play Room Above
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Sliding Sash Double Glazing In Pitch Pine
- Alarm System Installed
- Potential For Granny Flat On Ground Floor
- Well Tended Gardens & Generous Parking
- Superb Elevated Site With Panoramic Views Over Surrounding Countryside
- Popular & Convenient Semi-Rural Location, Approximately 5 Miles From Hillsborough Village & Within 30 Minutes Of Belfast
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this exceptional detached stone fronted family home, which extends to approximately 3,800 Sq Ft, and was constructed in 2002.
The property has been finished to an exceptional standard internally and externally, which one would only fully appreciate upon internal inspection.
The accommodation provides an adaptable layout, with five bedrooms, four reception rooms, together with high quality country kitchen, bathroom and ensuite facilities. In addition, there is the opportunity to utilise the downstairs accommodation to incorporate a self-contained granny flat. Externally, the property is positioned on an exceptionally elevated site, with beautiful gardens and panoramic views overlooking the surrounding countryside.
The location enjoys all this peaceful attributes of semi-rural living, and yet, it is in within comfortable commuting distance of Belfast, with Hillsborough Village approximately 5 miles away.
Likely to be of interest to growing family in today's market. Viewing of this superb property is by private appointment through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- Hardwood door leading to;
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Inner door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 13.92m x 2.92m (45' 8" x 9' 7")
Sandstone fireplace. Oil fired stove. Solid oak flooring.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.69m x 4.67m (18' 8" x 15' 4")
Sandstone fireplace with multi-fuel burning stove. Original beams. Solid oak flooring. Double doors to:
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.67m x 3.84m (15' 4" x 12' 7")
Brick fireplace with oil fired stove. Solid oak flooring. Open to:
- DINING AREA:
- 4.57m x 2.97m (15' 0" x 9' 9")
Double doors to rear patio. Open to:
- 5.41m x 5.36m (17' 9" x 17' 7")
Solid oak units. Central island unit with granite work surfaces. Double Belfast sink. Aga range, 4 oven. Gas module. Integrated dishwasher. Recessed for American style fridge/freezer. Tiled flooring.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.28m x 2.64m (10' 9" x 8' 8")
High and low level units. Single drainer sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Recessed for fridge. Matching tiled flooring. Door to rear.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- FORMAL DINING ROOM:
- 4.06m x 3.56m (13' 4" x 11' 8")
- BEDROOM (5) / SNUG:
- 4.06m x 2.82m (13' 4" x 9' 3")
Reclaimed pitch pine floor. Gas fire.
- BEDROOM (6):
- 4.65m x 4.47m (15' 3" x 14' 8")
Reclaimed pitch pine floor.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 7.21m x 5.89m (23' 8" x 19' 4")
Up and over door. Oil fired boiler. Light and power.
- GAMES ROOM / GYM / PLAY ROOM:
- 5.97m x 5.66m (19' 7" x 18' 7")
Large built-in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.49m x 5.49m (18' 0" x 18' 0")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin in vanity unit. Pine flooring. Built-in hotpress.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 6.55m x 4.06m (21' 6" x 13' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.44m x 3.28m (14' 7" x 10' 9")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.89m x 3.05m (12' 9" x 10' 0")
Pine flooring. Built-in cupboard.
- Freestanding bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Beautifully maintained site with generous gardens to rear, driveway parking, and panoramic views over surrounding countryside.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »