- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Maison Real Estate is delighted to be able to offer for sale this outstanding building located on the picturesque shores of Lough Neagh. This award winning nursing home would be of interest to a number of prospective purchasers.
Maison Real Estate is delighted to be able to offer for sale this outstanding building located on the picturesque shores of Lough Neagh. This award winning nursing home would be of interest to a number of prospective purchasers who may wish to:
- Continue as a nursing home
- Provide sheltered accommodation
- Re develop for use as an alternative care facility (e.g. childcare, assisted living)
- Develop the site on which the building sits on as it is within the development zone
- Repurpose as a health spa or wellness retreat
- Convert into a waterside hotel or similar hospitality business
Located close to Armagh, Portadown and Dungannon and with excellent transport links via the M1 to Belfast and Dublin this property has potential to fulfil a number of uses. The service the home currently provides is second to none and the facilities include but are not limited to:
- 2.5 acre site
- 2 office spaces with adjacent tea room and attractive entrance lobby
- Fully equipped commercial kitchen with pantries, cold stores and staff rooms off
- 23 rooms (3 doubles, 2 en-suites)
- Multiple common rooms with views of Lough Neagh
- Internal garden with seating area
- Fully equipped laundry facility with industrial auto washers
- Numerous toilet facilities and sluice rooms
- Communal dining room with sitting room off
- Oil fired central heating
- Shorefront rear garden with summer houses
- Gated entrance with private car park
The present owners who have operated from the property for the past twenty three years are entering retirement and wish a new owner the best of success with any future venture undertaken with the property.
Due to the location and development potential of this property keen interest is expected and early viewing recommended. For further information and to arrange your private viewing please contact our Armagh office on 028 3751 5949.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »