This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A three bedroom detached bungalow.
- Extending to approximately 74 sq. m (797 sq. ft).
- Subject to a 12 month tenancy, expiry March 2018.
- Current rent reserved £5,700 p.a.
A three bedroom detached bungalow let at £5,700 p.a.
The property is arranged over the ground floor. The property provides three bedroom accommodation and benefits from oil fired central heating, double glazing and private parking. Coleraine University Tran Station is situated almost immediately south of the property.
NB: The property was not internally inspected or measured by BidX1.
Introduction: Coleraine is a town in County Derry / Londonderry.
Population: 24,630 (2011 Census).
Situated: Ballymena 26 miles south east, Londonderry 30 miles south west.
Roads: A26, A29.
Rail: Coleraine University Railway Station immediately south of the property.
University: Ulster University, opposite to the property.
The subject property is situated within University Court, opposite to Ulster University campus, just off the Cromore Road and approximately 2 miles from the town centre.
1. The reserve price is the minimum price at which the property can be sold at auction.
2. Where a guide price (or range of prices) is given, that guide is the minimum price at which, or range of prices within which, the seller may be prepared to sell on the date on which the guide price, or range of prices, is published. The sale price, whether prior to or at the auction, can be above or below the guide price depending upon market activity. BidX1 and the seller accept no responsibility for any losses, costs or damages incurred by a buyer as a result of relying on any guide price. The buyer must decide how much they should bid for any Lot. All guide prices are quoted "subject to contract". Guide prices given by BidX1 or the seller cannot be accepted by the buyer as being a professional valuation for any purpose in accordance with the requirements or guidance notes of relevant professional bodies or other authorities.
3. Both the guide price and the reserve price may be subject to change up to and including the day of the auction. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that these guides are not misleading, it is possible that the reserve price set for any Lot may exceed the previously quoted guide price (as the seller may fix the final reserve price just before bidding commences).
4. The guide price for the Lot does not include the administration fee charged by BidX1 or VAT on the sale price, nor any additional costs and fees that might apply to some Lots and/or some buyers. The Special Conditions of Sale of the seller will state if there are other seller charges and whether the seller has elected to charge VAT on the sale price.
5. Lots may be sold or withdrawn prior to auction.
6. No information, statement, description, quantity or measurement contained in any sales particulars or given orally or contained in any webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report, docket or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller in respect of the property shall constitute a representation or a condition or a warranty on behalf of BidX1 or the seller. Any information, statement, description, quantity or measurement so given or contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact. Any mistake, omission, inaccuracy or mis-description given orally or contained in any sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller shall not give rise to any right of action, claim, entitlement or compensation against BidX1 or the seller. All bidders must satisfy themselves by carrying out their own independent due diligence, inspections or otherwise as to the correctness of any and all of the information, statements, descriptions, quantity or measurements contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BidX1 or the seller.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »