(Lot 65) 27 North Street, Carrickfergus BT38 7AQ
Commercial Property For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Commercial Premises in the Heart of Carrickfergus
- Extending to Circa 2,000 sq ft.
- Previously Run as a Family Bakery/Cafe
- Suitable for a Variety of Uses Subject to the Necessary Permissions
Additional InformationViewing Times:
Viewing by Appointment.
An excellent opportunity to purchase a substantial commercial premises in the heart of Carrickfergus Town Centre. The property which extends to approximately 2,000 sq ft, is laid out over two floors but with potential to expand onto a 2nd floor if required.
Although the premises had been trading as a bakery/cafe for many years, it would also lend itself to a variety of uses subject to the necessary permissions being obtained.
RESTAURANT AREA: 40' 8" x 13' 11" (12.4m x 4.24m) Widening to 4.90m
KITCHEN: 14' 1" x 10' 10" (4.29m x 3.3m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Range of low level units. laminate worktops. Tiled floor.
Side access from North Street to bake house. Tiled floor.
BAKE HOUSE 30' 1" x 21' 0" (9.17m x 6.41m)
STORE ROOM 20' 12" x 13' 1" (6.39m x 3.98m)
Walk in cold store
STAFF ROOM: 9' 8" x 11' 11" (2.95m x 3.63m)
Tiled shower cubicle with electric shower fitting. Hot press with copper cylinder tank.
STORE 13' 3" x 14' 8" (4.04m x 4.46m)
Plus additional side storage area 5.38m x 1.38m Access to second floor via roof space.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »