This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Land Comprising 20.3 acres or Thereabouts Situate Just off the Ivyhill Road
- Good Road Frontage and Access Directly onto Ivyhill Road
- The Land is All Grazing Land
- There are No Buildings Thereon
- This Farm Will Have a Wide Appeal and Offers Excellent Value
- View the Land on site at any Time
Additional InformationViewing Times:
On Site at Any Time
Opportunity to Acquire a 20.3 acre smallholding set just outside the City of Lisburn. The farmland is very convenient to Belfast. Lisburn is a city in Northern Ireland. It is 8 miles southwest of Belfast, on the River Lagan, which forms the boundary between County Antrim and County Down. Lisburn forms part of the Belfast Metropolitan Area. It had a population of 71,465 people in the 2011 Census.
LOCATION : Ivyhill runs from the Mullaghglass Road Through to the Derriaghy Road.Farmland is on the LHS adjacent to 12a Ivyhill and is accessed at For Sale Sign.
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »