(Lot 6) Creaghanarourke Island, Upper Lough Erne
Building Site For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Breathtaking Beauty, Once in a Lifetime Opportunity to Purchase Your Own Irish Island
- Set in the World Renowned Upper Lough Erne
- Designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- circa 8.11 Acre Island
- Location Link : http://bit.ly/CreaghanarourkeIsland
- Island is Set Across From Kilmore Quay ( See Above Pics )
- See Legal Pack for Maps etc.
Additional InformationViewing Times:
On Site at Anytime.Access from public jetty at Kilmore Quay.
The Fermanagh Lakelands are renowned for outdoor pursuits and water sports including water skiing, wake boarding and canoeing / kayaking being amongst the most popular. From your own Island you can also pursue your love for angling plus the vast array of wildlife will take your breath away.The stunningly beautiful lakes of Fermanagh are famous around the world and are well charted and equiped to service the Cruising Market.Aside from the historic town of Enniskillen, the county is mainly rural with a number of attractive small towns and villages.
The two connected lakes, Upper and Lough Erne, comprise much of the county and nowhere is very far from water. Enniskillen itself is a traditional Ulster town with a famous castle, charming high street and some desirable period properties. Creaghanarourke Island is set across from the Public Quay at Kilmore.
Location Link : http://bit.ly/CreaghanarourkeIsland
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »