(Lot 57) Retail Development Site At Circular Road, Larne BT40 3AB
Building Site For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: General Area
- Attention Investors / Developers
- Retail Development Site
- Site Area 2.55 Acres ( 1.03 hectares )
- The Site is rectangular in Shape and Bound by Inver River, A2 Circular Road and the Harbour Highway.
- The Site had Full Planning Permission for the Erection of Two Retail Warhouse Units.
- Total Gross Floor Space 38,342sq ft
- Plus Associated Landscaping, Access Infastructure, Riverside Walkway with Fishing Point
- Planning Permission Granted ref: F/2007/0424/F
- View on Site at Any Time
Additional InformationViewing Times:
On Site at Anytime.
Attention Investors / Developers Prime Retail Development Site Set In a Prominent Location in the Busy Seaport Town of Larne. This Site Offers a Multitude of Oppertunities for Developers Looking for a Prime Site. The Site Extends to 2.55 Acres ( 1.03 Hectares ). The site is near the main Ulsterbus Bus Station, NI Railways Train Station and next to Home Bargains Store and opposite McNaughton Blair Builders Merchants, Argos and the Main Retail Area in Larne. Larne is a seaport and industrial market town, as well as a civil parish, on the east coast of County Antrim, Northern Ireland with a population of 18,323 people in the 2008 Estimate. The Larne Local Government District had a population of 32,180 in 2011.It has been used as a seaport for over 1,000 years, and is today a major passenger and freight roll-on roll-off port
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »