(Lot 44) Land At, Millvale Rd Station Rd, Newry BT35 7LW
Building Site For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Plot of Land Circa 1.8 of an Acre
- Located to the Rear of the Existing Development
- Access Point Created by original Developer between 14 & 11
- Located off Station Close/Millvale Road
- Situated within an Established Development
- 200m From A1 Motorway
Additional InformationViewing Times:
View on Site at Any Time.
Opportunity to Acquire Land to the rear of an Established Private Housing Development. As outlined the land comprises two two adjoining folios, with the largest strip of land measuring Circa. 0.8 of an acre. the development is accessed by Station Close off Millvale Road on the outskirts of Bessbrook, which is a village in County Armagh, Northern Ireland. It lies about three miles (5 km) northwest of Newry and near the Newry bypass on the main A1 Belfast-Dublin road and Belfast-Dublin railway line. It had a Population of 2,420 (2011 census).
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »