This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Three Bedroom House Located In The Centre Of Cushendall
- Experience the Village Life in this Famous Glens of Antrim Village
- Would Make an Ideal Holiday Home
- Requires Some Remedial Refurbishment
- Accommodation Comprises : Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Kitchen, Three Bedrooms and Shower Room
- Oil Fired Heating
- Excellent Local Amenities such as Blue Flag Beaches, Golf Club, Sailing Club, Pubs and Shops. Schools and Churches
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Additional InformationViewing Times:
1:40pm - 2:10pm Tues 13th June
1:40pm - 2:10pm Fri 16th June
1:40pm - 2:10pm Wed 21st June
Cushendall (from Irish Cois Abhann Dalla, meaning "foot of the River Dall"), formerly known as Newtown Glens,] is a village in County Antrim Northern Ireland, part of the Causeway Coast and Glens district. It is on the A2 coast road between Glenariff and Cushendun, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. It lies in the shadow of the table topped Lurigethan Mountain and at the meeting point of three of the Glens of Antrim: Glenaan, Glenballyemon and Glencorp. This part of the Irish coastline is separated from Scotland by the North Channel, with the Mull of Kintyre about 16 miles away. In the 2001 Census it had a population of 1,241 people.
In 1973 it was designated as only the second Conservation Area in Northern Ireland, and includes the largely intact Irish Georgian buildings of the towns four original streets. Since 1990, Cushendall has hosted the Heart Of The Glens festival every August.
Entrance Hall :
Lounge 16' x 10'3"
Kitchen / Family Dining Area 16' 0" x 14'6"
First Floor : Landing
Bedroom : 11'3" x 7'8"
Bedroom : 10' 8" x 9'6"
Bedroom : 14'8" x 7'2"
Shower Room : 11'3" x 10' 8"
Outside : Range of Outbuildings
How much will it cost?
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »