This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Well Established Coffee Shop / Bistro Set In A Prime Location in A Major North Down Provincial Town
- Profitable Business With Audited Accounts Available To Interested Parties
- The Business is Ready for Someone to Literally Walk Straight Into and Continue Trading with an Established Customer Base
- Price to Include Leasehold Interest, Stock, Goodwill, Fixture & Fittings
- Well Trained and Loyal Team of Staff
- 10 Year Lease with 5 Year Opt-Out Clause
- 50 Covers Inside With the Benefit of 12 Covers Outside
- 5* Hygiene Rating
- All Enquires To BRG Gibson Auctioneers
Additional InformationViewing Times:
Strictly By Appointment Through Auctioneer
BRG are Pleased to Offer this Well Established Coffee Shop / Bistro Set In A Prime Location In The Major North Down Provincial Town of Newtownards. The Business is Ready for Someone to Literally Walk Straight Into and Continue Trading with an Established Customer Base.
Currently the The Business Trades From 8:00am - 5:00pm Six Days a Week. There is the opportunity for Evening Openings and Sundays plus Earlier Opening to Attract the Belfast Commuting Traffic. Newtownards is a Major Provincial Town Located in North Down approx 11 miles from Belfast and is Situated on the Most Northern Tip of Strangford Lough. It Has a Population of approx 30,000.
Sales Area : 890 sq ft
Store : 52 sq ft
Kitchen / Toilets 140 sq ft
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views