This agent has listed the accuracy as: General Area
- TO BE SOLD AT PUBLIC AUCTION ON FRIDAY 16TH MARCH 2018 AT 11.00AM IN THE CLAYTON HOTEL, ORMEAU AVENUE, BELFAST
- MAXIMUM RESERVE - £75,000
- Four bedroom detached dwelling
- Modern development
- Ideal Owner Occupier Or Buy To Let Opportunity
- Sold With The Benefit Of Vacant Possession
The property comprises a detached three storey four bedroom house of modern construction with a brick and render exterior and covered with a pitched roof. Internally the property provides kitchen/diner, lounge and WC on the ground floor with four bedrooms (one en-suite) and one bathroom on the upper floors. The property benefits from double glazed PVC windows, oil fired central heating as well as side parking and a small garden to the rear.
EPC - D60.
The house is located close to Drumbo and is approximately 3 miles (5 km) from Lisburn and 7 miles (11 km) from Belfast. The property is located just off the Hillhall Road at its junction with Drumbeg Road.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »