(Lot 28) Development Site, At Old Westland Road, Belfast BT14 6TE
Building Site For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: General Area
- Builders / Developers / Investors / Excellent Opportunity To Acquire a Residential Property Development Site
- Would lend Itself to 5 Townhouses, 4 Semis or 5 Apartments Subject To Necessary Consents
- For Copy of Site Layout etc Please Refer to Legal Pack
- View On Site At Any Time
Additional InformationViewing Times:
On Site at Any Time.
Builders / Developers / Investors / Excellent Opportunity To Acquire a Residential Property Development Site in Belfast.The site would lend itself to Townhouses or Semi's Subject To Necessary Consents.Belfast is the capital and largest city of Northern Ireland. Most of Belfast, including the city centre, is in County Antrim, but parts of East and South Belfast are in County Down.By population before the 2015 council reform, Belfast was the 17th largest city in the United Kingdom and the second largest on the island of Ireland.At the time of the 2011 census, the city of Belfast had a population of 286,000.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »