(Lot 22) Agricultural Lands At 155, Dromore Road, Ballynahinch BT24 8HZ
Agricultural Land For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: General Area
- TO BE SOLD AT PUBLIC AUCTION ON FRIDAY 16TH MARCH 2018 AT 11.00AM IN THE CLAYTON HOTEL, ORMEAU AVENUE, BELFAST
- MAXIMUM RESERVE - £350,000
- Substantial agricultural holding
- 58 acres (23.5 hectares)
- Suitable for cutting/grazing purposes
- Close proximity to Ballynahinch
The opportunity comprises a farm extending to c. 58 acres (23.5 hectares) with derelict farmhouse/farmyard and derelict stone cottage. The property has frontage to and is accessed directly off the Dromore Road. The lands are divided into a number of fields and range in quality benefiting from stock fencing and are served via hardcore laneways.
58 acres (23.5 hectares)
The property lends itself to providing some low density residential development i.e. replacement of farmhouse and cottage subject to the necessary statutory approvals. We understand various planning permissions have been granted for single dwellings on the lands over the years. Interested parties are advised to make their own independent enquiries in this regard.
Ballynahinch is a large market town in Co Down located approximately 15 miles (24 km) south of Belfast and 12 miles (19 km) east of Dromore. The property is located on the main Dromore Road 4 miles (6 km) west of Ballynahinch and also benefits from frontage onto the Ballykane Road to the rear.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »