This agent has listed the accuracy as: General Area
- Smallholding of 8.7 Acres or Thereabouts
- Set in a Convenient Location on the Edge of the Busy Town of Coleraine
- Farmland Enjoying a Tranquil Setting in the Heart of Open Countryside
- Extensive Road Frontage With Direct Access To the B201 Windyhill Road
- View On Site at Anytime
Additional InformationViewing Times:
On Site at Anytime.
BRG Gibson Auctioneers are Pleased to Bring to the Market This Smallholding of 8.7 Acres or Thereabouts. Single Farm Payment not included - may be available at additional cost. Set in a Convenient Location on the Edge of the Busy Town of Coleraine. The Farmland Enjoys a Tranquil Setting in the Heart of Open Countryside and Boasts Extensive Road Frontage With Direct Access To the B201 Windyhill Road. Coleraine is a large town and civil parish near the mouth of the River Bann in County Londonderry, Northern Ireland. It is 55 miles northwest of Belfast and 30 miles east of Derry, both of which are linked by major roads and railway connections. It is part of Causeway Coast and Glens district.
DIRECTIONS : From Coleraine at Jet Centre Roundabout take the Exit for Castlerock and Continue to Next Roundabout. Take First Left Signposted Limavady. Continue for 200yds and pass the Mini Sub Station on RHS. Immediately Past the New Build House Land is on RHS of Road Accessed By second Five Bar Gate.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »