(Lot 15) 36 Riverdale Park South,
Belfast, BT11 9DD
Guide price £90,000
Contact the Agent
BRG Gibson Auctions
Dec 13 at 12:00 PM
- 3 Bed Semi Detached
- One Reception with Double doors to Garden/Fitted Kitchen / Dining space/Family Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating/Upvc Double Glazing./ Large Floored Roof Space
- Fantastic established Location 15 minutes on foot, and 4 minutes by car to Finaghy, and all the amenities on offer there.
- Private enclosed Rear Garden.
- Currently Rented for £ 500 pcm (£ 6,000 per annum)
- EPC Rating: Pending
- Excellent Investment Opportunity
Full details can be found at:
Superbly positioned within this highly sought after and established residential location benefitting from being within walking distance to Finaghy, and all the amenities on offer, to include a wide selection of Shops, Professional services, Restaurants and Transport Links as well as the Glider service, and in the opposite direction, the new Andersonstown Leisure Centre with all its facilities. The property comprises of Three Bedrooms, One good sized Reception room with Double Doors to the rear garden. Kitchen with dining space. Bathroom on first floor. Privately enclosed, good sized Rear Garden. Upvc Double Glazing. Oil Fired Central Heating. Garden to front. Competitively priced. A very popular location. We strongly recommend viewing.
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
Advertise until sold
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.