This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- 5 Bedroom 3 Storey Townhouse
- Potential Rent Circa £650 pcm (£7,800 per annum)
- Comparable: 4 Marlborough Street on the Market at £140,000
- Comprising: Five Bedrooms, Two Receptions, Bathroom and Kitchen
- Partial uPVC Double Glazing/Oil Fired Central Heating
- Rear Gardens and On Street Parking
- EPC Rating: G20
Additional InformationViewing Times:
10:30am - 11:00am Tues 13th June
10:30am - 11:00am Fri 16th June
10:30am - 11:00am Wed 21st June
A traditional three storey townhouse positioned in Lower Creggan, close to the centre of Londonderry City, within walking distance to all of the City's amenities. Comprising internally of an entrance hall, living room, second reception room, a small kitchen in the return at the rear of the property with access to the garden. With a half landing bathroom, two bedrooms on the first floor, two bedrooms on the second floor and a fifth bedroom in the roofspace with a dorma type window overlooking the rear garden.
Further details to follow.
How much will it cost?
(in last 17 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »