(Lot 13) Site At, 39 Fairway, Larne BT40 2BG
Building Site For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attention Investors / Developers
- Residential Development Opportunity
- Site Extends to C. 4.45 Acres
- Current Outline Planning For 46 Residential Units
- Planning Permission Granted ref: LA02 2017 0334
- Is in an area of high / medium density housing
- Enjoys elevated views over the surrounding area and countryside
- Only minutes from Larne Town Centre.
- Public, foul and surface water connections available subject to Water Service approval. N.I.E. connection available.
- View on Site at Any Time
Additional InformationViewing Times:
The Site can be viewed at any time
This is a prime Residential Development Site set in a Prime Location in the Busy Seaport Town of Larne. This Site benefits from outline Planning Permission for 46 Residential Units. The site was previously occupied by Antiville Primary School and is in an area of high / medium density housing and enjoys elevated views over the surrounding area and countryside, only minutes from Larne Town Centre.There are a number of amenities in the locality of the site including a petrol filling station with convenience store, a pharmacy, a post office and it is close to a local church, a Primary School, a children’s park, and is in close proximity to public transport. The area additionally benefits from a range of retail and leisure services to include Lidl and Asda stores and the Omniplex Cinema complex near Larne Harbour. Larne is a seaport and industrial market town, as well as a civil parish, on the east coast of County Antrim, Northern Ireland with a population of 18,323 people in the 2008 Estimate. The Larne Local Government District had a population of 32,180 in 2011. It has been used as a seaport for over 1,000 years, and is today a major passenger and freight roll-on roll-off port.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »