- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- An Exceptional Individually Designed C. 4,000 sq ft Detached Residence Built approx 25 years ago and Occupying a Fully Landscaped Site of One Acre / South Facing Garden to the Rear.
- Stunning Reception Hall with Feature Staircase to Gallery Landing
- Open Plan Lounge and Dining Room with Ornate Fireplace and views over the Front and rear gardens.
- Separate Family Room of the Kitchen with Feature Fireplace with Doors to Rear Patio Terrace.
- Family Room Doors to Rear Patio Terrace. Open Plan to . . .
- Excellent Entertaining Sized Kitchen Open Plan to Sunroom and South Facing Patio and Garden
- Master Suite with Dressing Rooms and Shower Room
- 3 Further Bedrooms (one with an Ensuite Shower Room)
- Fully Double Glazed / Oil fired Central Heating / Alarm System
- Secure Enclosed Site with Feature Entrance Pillars, Brick Wall and Remote Control Gates
- Integral Double Garage, Ample Parking and Turning Area
- Mature Fully Landscaped Gardens in Lawns with a Variety of Specimen Trees and Shrubs, Extensive Granite Patio Area, Pergola, Gazebo, BBQ Area, Ornamental Fish Pond with Wooden bridge, Secret pathways,
- Delightful open Aspect to the rear with Far reaching views over the adjoining countryside to the South Antrim hills beyond.
This outstanding luxury Detached residence of circa 4000 sq ft occupying a magnificent mature site of circ 1 acre laid out in landscaped garden nestled in a prestigious semi – rural locality on the outskirts of Lisburn, convenient to the M1 motorway and within a few minutes’ drive of many social and cultural attractions of South Belfast and Belfast City Centre.
Built about 25 years ago this superb red brick detached dwelling is tucked well back from the road and approached by an impressive remote control entrance gates and sweeping driveway lead to the parking and turning area and integral double garage. This exceptional property will appeal to the most discerning of purchasers seeking a large family home located on the outskirts of South Belfast. This property benefits from a South facing garden to the rear in addition it offers a unique blend of location, setting, design, privacy, convenient and delightful views over the adjoining countryside.
Situated within easy reach of leading schools, whilst convenient to the M1 Motorway, the property is in a prime location and can only be fully appreciated on viewing. Early viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this truly exquisite property.
- Arched pitch pine double doors with sandstone surround and steps cornicing, tiled floor, stained glass door and matching side panels.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- 4.57m x 3.96m (15' 0" x 13' 0")
with double height ceiling, polished marble fireplace with ‘coal effect’ gas fire inset, magnificent stained glass feature window, cornicing, wall lights, pitch pine wall paneling to dado rail, sweeping pitch pine staircase to gallery first door landing.
- ‘Chatworth suite comprising vanity unit was hand basin, high flush wc, stained glass window, part tiled walls, heated towel rail, ‘Amitico’ flooring.
- 6.1m x 4.62m (20' 0" x 15' 2")
(at widest point into bay) Polished Italian marble period style fireplace with brick inset and dog grate, ‘coal effect’ gas fire, cornicing dado rail, open plan to…
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.88m x 4.62m (16' 0" x 15' 2")
(at widest point into bay) Solid ‘Elm’ wood flooring, cornicing, ceiling rose, damp rail.
- 5.36m x 3.76m (17' 7" x 12' 4")
Fitted bookcase / display unit with low level cupboards, cornicing, dado rail.
- MAGNIFICENT KITCHEN DINING AREA:
- 8.31m x 4.11m (27' 3" x 13' 6")
Superb range of high and low level ‘Oak’ units, Island unit, plate rack, dresser style integrated unit, granite worktops, Aga Range cooker in tiled recess with integrated extractor unit, 2ring gas hob unit and mini inset sink with mixer tap plus tap for spring well water, feature natural brick and tile wall and floor finishes, feature arch stained glass window, fitted window seat with built in storage, ‘Liebherr’ integrated fridge and ‘Bosch’ dishwasher, recessed spotlights, tiled floor, open plan to….
- 5.18m x 3.76m (17' 0" x 12' 4")
Tongue and groove vaulted ceiling, brick wall, tiled floor, French doors patio and garden.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.49m x 4.5m (18' 0" x 14' 9")
Fireplace with ornate wood fire surround, cast iron inset with decorative tiles, slate hearth, cornicing, solid light oak wooden floor, sliding doors leading to patio.
- SECONDARY HALLWAY:
- Cornicing, ceiling rose, pitch pine wall panel to Dao retail, exterior door with diamond glazed panel, glazed side panels, access to garage, secondary staircase, quarry tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.74m x 2.74m (9' 0" x 9' 0")
Range of high and low level units, granite work top. ‘Belfast’ sink, plumbed for washing machine, quarry tiled floor, boiler house, storage cupboard.
- MASTER BEROOM:
- 6.27m x 4.62m (20' 7" x 15' 2")
Cast iron fireplace with decorative tiled inset, ‘coal' effect gas fire, recessed spotlights, fitted window seat in bay.
- ENSUITE DRESSING ROOM:
- 4.62m x 3.15m (15' 2" x 10' 4")
Range of fitted wardrobes, access to eaves storage.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 3.3m x 1.7m (10' 10" x 5' 7")
‘Wet room’ shower enclosure with power shower and glazed screen, vanity unit with twin wash hand basins and mixer taps, low flush wc, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and floor, leaded stained glass window, recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.22m x 4.06m (13' 10" x 13' 4")
(4.22m x 4.06m)
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.22m x 4.11m (13' 10" x 13' 6")
Hot press, access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.26m x 4.6m (17' 3" x 15' 1")
Range of fitted furniture, double aspect windows.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with glass screen, vanity wash hand basin, concealed flush wc, heated towel rail, recessed spotlights, part tiled walls.
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- 5.26m x 2.29m (17' 3" x 7' 6")
‘Villeroy & Boch’ white sanity ware comprising Jacuzzi bath with centered mixer tap and shower head, marble surround, shower enclosure with power shower and glazed screen, feature vanity unit and wash hand basin with mixer tap, 2 matching storage display cabinets, concealed flush wc, fully tiled walls and floor, wall lights, recessed spotlights, feature recess heated towel rail.
- Pitch pine staircase from Secondary Hallway to…
- GAMES ROOM:
- 7.54m x 5.54m (24' 9" x 18' 2")
Vaulted beam ceiling, recessed spotlight, bar area with sink, tongue and groove wall panelling to dada rail, feature exposed brick wall.
- OFFICE / DEN:
- 4.17m x 3.23m (13' 8" x 10' 7")
Access to the eaves.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 7.87m x 5.72m (25' 10" x 18' 9")
Twin remote control up and over doors, fitted storage cupboards feature stained glass circular window, power, central vacuum system collection point. Door to low flush wc, part tiled walls and floor.
- Impressed cobbled entrance with red brick entrance pillars, video intercom entry system, wrought iron double gates, sweeping granite herbed asphalt driveway bordered by granite sets and standard lamp lighting, turning circle, spacious forecourt and parking bay. Mature site extending circa 1 acres professionally landscaped and laid in lawns with an abundance of specimen trees and shrubs, granite patio, BBQ area, secret pathways, pergola, gazebo, ornamental fish ponds, water feature, wooden bridge, feature garden lighting, 5 outside water taps, matching garden store. Well screened boundaries, delightful open aspect southerly aspect over the countryside to the South Antrim hills beyond, 5 outside water taps, matching garden store.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »