This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Excellent ground floor café/bistro/restaurant unit in a prime city centre office building with c.150 people on site
- Prominent position in the heart of Belfast City Centre
- High level of passing footfall
- Property extends to approx. 3,000 sq ft with potential to sub-divide into 2 separate units
- Strategic location at the gateway to the proposed Royal Exchange mixed use development scheme
- First floor conference centre requiring catering facilities for up to 100 delegates
- EPC Score - D87
Situated between Rosemary Street and High Street, Lombard Street is located within the heart of Belfast city centre in close proximity to all major amenities and attractions. The location is popular with leisure type operators and is a pick up/drop off point for City Bus Tours. Its home to a range of restaurants, bars and cafes and is adjacent to Belfast’s Cathedral Quarter. In recent years the Cathedral Quarter has grown to become the city centre’s most popular leisure location. The property is located at the gateway to Royal Exchange, a proposed £400m mixed use redevelopment of the north-east quarter of Belfast City Centre. The development plans comprise retail, leisure, residential, community and office space, spread across 12 acres. It is proposed that Lombard Street will serve as the gateway linking the new project with the traditional city centre core. Neighbouring occupiers to the subject include TK Maxx, Sports Direct, Caffe Nero, Clements and Deli-Lites and the site is a short walk to Victoria Square.
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »