- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exceptional Period Detached Residence
- 5 Bedrooms Plus Attic Rooms
- 3 Reception Rooms (all into bays)
- Spacious Fitted Kitchen plus Utility Room
- Twin Bathrooms to Ground and First Floor
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Retains Much Period Detail
- Substantial Grounds
Additional Information'Listowel - A Substantial Detached Period Residence Set Within Mature Landscaped Grounds
Commanding a mature extensive site set within this most cherished section of the Somerton Road 'Listowel' exudes all that was great of its era, a time when Belfast was in it heyday. The generously proportioned interior affording both formal and informal areas comprises 5 bedrooms with mezzanine level room leading to to further attic rooms, 3 reception rooms all into bays, fitted kitchen incorporating built-in double oven and hob with breakfast area and family bathroom to first floor. Thew dwelling further offers utility room, wash room, study, downstairs bathroom, oil fired central heating and retains much period detail. A stable block with courtyard and substantial grounds combines with the most convenient location with leading schools, public transport, Fortwilliam Golf Course and Cavehill Country Park all within walking distance. Requiring significant modernisation and improvement works immediate viewing is strongly recommended.
- Open Entrance Porch
- Original entrance door, original tiled floor, cornice ceiling.
- Entrance Hall
- Glazed vestibule door, leaded light detail, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose.
- Lounge 6.99 x 4.69 (22'11" x 15'5")
- Into bay, cornice ceiling, picture rail frieze, plaster detail to ceiling, 2 double panelled radiators, tiled fireplace.
- Drawing Room 4.96 x 5.93 (16'3" x 19'5")
- Into bay, original tiled fireplace, wall light point, picture rail, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, double panelled radiator, views over gardens.
- Living Room 4.12 x 5.91 (13'6" x 19'5")
- Into bay, hardwood fireplace, tiled inset, picture rail, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, built-in shelving, 3 double panelled radiators.
- Rear Porch
- Ceramic tiled floor, original solid entrance door, under stairs storage.
- Kitchen 4.90 x 3.68 (16'1" x 12'1")
- Double bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in double oven and ceramic hob, integrated extractor fan, fridge/freezer housing, plumbed for dishwasher, island unit, breakfast table, fully tiled walls, double panelled radiator.
- Utility Room 2.84 x 4.84 (9'4" x 15'11")
- Single bowl double drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of presses, freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, cooker space, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator, partly tiled walls.
- Laundry / Boiler Room 3.01 x 2.97 (9'11" x 9'9")
- Oil fired central heating boiler, plumbed for washing machine, twin Belfast sinks, original tiled floor, covered area.
- Downstairs Bathroom
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, double panelled radiator.
- Mistress Pantry 2.78 x 1.17 (9'1" x 3'10")
- Range of storage cupboards.
- Study 2.72 x 3.15 (8'11" x 10'4")
- Double panelled radiator, panelled walls, built-in storage cupboards.
- First Floor
- Landing. Feature leaded window.
- Airing cupboards.
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled radiator, separate low flush wc.
- Bedroom 4.88 x 2.74 (16'0" x 9'0")
- Vanity unit, panelled walls, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.76 x 4.82 (12'4" x 15'10")
- Antique slate fireplace, tiled inset, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled radiator, picture rail, cornice ceiling, built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 4.94 x 5.23 (16'2" x 17'2")
- Vanity unit, built-in cupboard, 2 double panelled radiators, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 4.85 x 4.93 (15'11" x 16'2")
- Twin vanity units, antique slate fireplace, 2 double panelled radiators, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 5.87 x 4.87 (19'3" x 16'0")
- Antique slate fireplace, picture rail, cornice ceiling, vanity unit, double panelled radiator.
- Study 2.17 x 1.80 (7'1" x 5'11")
- Second Floor
- Mezzanine Level
- Bedroom 2.35 x 2.12 (7'9" x 6'11")
- Margin window.
- Storage/Luggage Room 2.47 x 3.60 (8'1" x 11'10")
- Storage/Luggage Room 2.47 x 3.60 (8'1" x 11'10")
- Stable Block 9.27 x 3.48 (30'5" x 11'5")
- Double doors, stores.
- Loft 9.27 x 3.48 (30'5" x 11'5")
- Enclosed Rear Courtyard
- Garden store, outside wc, fuel store, oil tank.
- Extensive mature gardens, front and side in lawns, shrubs, hedges and mature trees, green house, driveways and parking bays in terrace.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »