Introducing Lisnisky Lodge, an exceptional development of detached and semi-detached
homes and townhouses.
This latest release by renowned builders, Raybank Construction, is situated in the popular Bocombra area of Portadown. This area has long been a “wish-list” location for many homeowners in the know due to its convenience to excellent local amenities coupled with its countryside location.
Situated close to Craigavon Area Hospital and within easy access to local road networks and the Motorway, Lisnisky Lodge is certain to appeal to range of both local and commuting professionals and families.
The location is further enhanced by its close proximity to, not only the bustling town centre of Portadown with its shops, bars and coffee houses, but also the popular Rushmere and Meadows Shopping Centres boasting an ample choice of large high street retailers.
For the sports enthusiasts the general Craigavon area is renowned for its choice of leisure and recreational facilities with an array of fitness suites as well as swimming pools both locally at “Cascades” and at “Waves” in nearby Lurgan.
Furthermore the acclaimed Craigavon Lakes as well as the River Bann provide for both water sports enthusiasts as well those who enjoy a scenic stroll. Access to the famous Uslter Way cycle path is also close-by.
Lisnisky Lodge is destined to be a much sought after address. Each home will be finished to the highest of standards, which has come to be expected by Raybank Construction. The carefully planned site layout maximizes available space to offer ample plots and parking to each home.
The accommodation on offer is a range of beautifully designed homes that will offer the latest in modern living and luxury.
Each benefiting from the specification listed below:
- All houses are of traditional cavity wall
- Front Gardens laid in grass
- Thermal insulation to walls and roofs to achieve a substantial energy saving
- All houses will be covered by 10 year N.H.B.C. Guarantee
- All internal woodwork will be painted or stained as the customer requires
- The ground floor will be sand cement screed finish
- A high quality pre-finished door will be fitted internally
- A smoke alarm will be fitted as standard
- Pre-finished ceilings as standard
- Walls will be smooth plaster finish
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Full oil fired central heating is installed in each home
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near