Phase one completed.
Situated just one mile from the centre of Kilkeel, in the townland of Magheragh, Lisnavale offers all the benefits of living within a town boundary whilst maintaining an air of rural life... Boasting spectacular mountain views from Binian to Donard, along with views across the Irish sea, the tranquil setting makes for an idyllic location to set up home. Whether you are looking for your first home, up/downsizing or wanting to enjoy retirement, this exciting new development can cater to your needs.
* Oil Fired Central Heating System
*Golden Oak, Double glazed uPVC windows & External doors.
*Paint Finished Internal Woodwork
*Generous PC Sums to allow personal input to finishing touches.
*Gardens levelled & top soiled
*Highly Energy Efficient
*Communal walk ways and seating for all to enjoy the tranquil setting and spectacular surrounding views.
With 75 years experience in the building trade and supported by a 10 year warrently under the NHBC scheme, you can be sure of careful attention to detail and high standards of workmanship throughout when you buy a home from FJ Charleton.
- Site 1: House Type A (Total Floor Area: 1890 Sq. Ft approx) £250,000 incl. £7,500 Pc sums
- Site 2: House Type B SOLD
- Site 3: House Type C SOLD
- Site 4: House Type C SOLD
- Site 5: House Type B SOLD
- Site 6: House Type B SOLD
- Site 7: House Type D SOLD
- Site 8: House Type D SOLD
- Site 9: House Type C - SOLD
- Site 10: House Type C - SOLD
- Site 32: House Type A (Total Floor Area: 1890Sq. Ft approx ) £250,000 incl. £7,500 Pc sums
- Site 33: House Type A (Total Floor Area: 1890Sq. Ft approx) £250,000 incl. £7,500 Pc sums
Contact The Agent
|Selling Agent||Phone Number|
|Lindsay Graham||028 4372 3408 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|
|Relocate||028 4176 1132 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|
|George Graham & Sons||028 4176 4242 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|
|FJ Charleton||Please contact the selling agents.|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: General Area