Lisnabreen, 18 Chichester Park South,
Belfast, BT15 5DW
4 Bed Detached House
Offers over £450,000
Offers over £450,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Highest download speed: 900 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 110 Mbps
- Superb Extended Detached Property
- 4 Well-Proportioned Bedrooms Inc Large Dressing Room Which Could Be Converted To A Fifth Bedroom
- Three Reception Rooms
- Sitting Room With Fireplace
- Spacious Living Room With Fireplace
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Open To Dining Area
- Modern Shower Room
- Downstairs WC & Ensuite
- Upvc Double Glazing & Oil Fired Central Heating
- Well Presented Throughout
- Wonderful Views
- Alarm/CCTV Cameras
- Tarmac Driveway Parking Leading To Attached Garage Set Off Road With Mature Front Lawn
- Enclosed Garden To The Rear With Decked & Paved Sitting Areas
- Superbly located within moments of leading schools, churches and public transport
- Grand scale living for the modern family and yet only minutes from Belfast City Centre
- South Facing Back Garden
This attractive detached family home in Chichester Park South is positioned on a spacious site off the Antrim Road with fantastic views.
The accommodation is well proportioned and has an adaptable layout, providing a layout of four bedrooms with a dressing room but the potential of a fifth bedroom, ensuite, modern shower room, downstairs wc, kitchen / dining area and three reception rooms.
In addition, the property benefits from a high degree of privacy, set back off the road, with generous gardens to front and rear, parking and an attached garage.
All in all, this is an excellent opportunity to purchase a superb family home in this highly regarded and sought after residential location. Viewing is strictly by private appointment by contacting our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- Solid wood and double glazed front door to:
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- Laminate wood floor. Glazed door to:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Solid wood floor.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low voltage spot lighting.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 3.94m x 3.56m (12' 11" x 11' 8")
Solid wood strip floor. Fireplace with solid wood surround and marble inset.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.83m x 3.67m (15' 10" x 12' 0")
Solid wood floor. Fireplace with solid wood surround and marble inset. Sliding door to:
- 3.9m x 3.46m (12' 10" x 11' 4")
Ceramic tiled floor.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 5.79m x 5.35m (18' 12" x 17' 7")
Range of high and low level units. Underbench electric oven. 4 ring ceramic hob. Extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer. Inset stainless steel sink unit. Granite worktops. uPVC solid wood door leading outside.
- Understairs storage cupboard.
- PRINCIPLE BEDROOM:
- 4.84m x 3.61m (15' 11" x 11' 10")
Wood floor. Good selection of built in furniture and wardrobes.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 4.77m x 2.55m (15' 8" x 8' 4")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled walls. Laminate wood floor. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.Shower. Low voltage spot lighting. Corniced ceiling. Walk in wardrobe with mirror slide robes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 6.7m x 2.87m (21' 12" x 9' 5")
Wood floor. Low voltage spot lighting.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.95m x 3.57m (12' 12" x 11' 9")
Laminate wood floor. Built in wardrobe.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled double shower cubicle. Low voltage spot lighting.
- 6.61m x 3.57m (21' 8" x 11' 9")
- Store Room
- 2.89m x 2.17m (9' 6" x 7' 1")
Enclosed rear garden by timber fence with timber decked sitting area leading to paved sitting area.
Play house. uPVC oil tank.